Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQdumASS View Post
    lol tommy some people might not say what they really wanna say here
    thats why vito closed last thread. ppl need to not go offtopic
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    thats why vito closed last thread. ppl need to not go offtopic
    So if we want to be heard by Zab, guess we just have to pm. He probably won't even bother responding, or if he does just give the same lame excuse that we don't know the whole situation. That's usually just a lame excuse for "we really don't have a good enough reason to justify this situation".
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    its perfectly fine for you guys to post you wish michman was still a mod here or how much you like the guy. what we really dont want is the thread causing a bunch of drama. and do you really think zab wants to go through 50 messages tomorrow for 2-3 hours? he can read it just fine here

PokerOwned Pro
    A petition for Mich to come back is fine. A witch hunt for reasoning isn't.
    They're both in 'mod timeout' til further notice. That's all.

women....dog...bone

horse...beat....dead
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    i say Azreal1 for mod!...this place would be a ghost town though ..he ban evey1

PokerOwned God
    wow I really like michman always pleasant so do not understand it

PokerOwned God
    I just read the other locked thread and he says (MICHMAN) I did not break the rules and I just love how azeal1 jumps on the band wagon of negative towards him - he seizes every opportunity to put down someone. azeal1 went into a thread and copied a reply to quote and put in words that I did not say - I reported it and the thread was deleted I think that is breaking the rules but yet nothing to him was done. And in the other thread he say michman did something wrong - I too am really tired of this double standard.

cat, you do not know the whole story. 2 "wrongs" were done. 1 of the wrongs was actually right... but just considered wrong by the "establishment"

tell people to stop doo doo buttering on people, and there wont be problems!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Both of them are on a time out, not fired. Zab said this a few times, I don't know what part of this you guys are missing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast