Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

PokerOwned Donkeys - Poker.org

Ok as I will be giving up my spot on PokerOwned you to gametime after this weekend. I will be starting a 3rd team on poker.org for PO members who would like to join. Please do not leave a current team in order to join. The team prizes are not that big and it's just for fun. If u are interested in a spot please reply in this thread. TY

If you do not have an account there yet use this link and name me as the referrer

http://www.poker.org/club/open/sendcookies/

yup got rejected by others.. my username on there is "iworkforyou" lol .

Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup22 View Post
    yup got rejected by others.. my username on there is "iworkforyou" lol .
    Cool I'll set it up after this weekend. Or if you want to be team owner u can set it up and I'll join ya. All up to you. But, don't be owner if you can't devote some time to helping recruit and help the new team. just lmk and goooooo DONKEYS

Yeah I just rejected him for not being active haven't seen him posting in the forum or something like that.
    I check all members live feeds, but my requirments is not high I only need them to play in either saturday or sunday every weekend.
    If they have good reason they can't play for both I want them to report in my thread or simple contact me.

Good luck with PokerOwned Donkeys!
    I will try to support you as much possible.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Yeah I just rejected him for not being active haven't seen him posting in the forum or something like that.
    I check all members live feeds, but my requirments is not high I only need them to play in either saturday or sunday every weekend.
    If they have good reason they can't play for both I want them to report in my thread or simple contact me.

Good luck with PokerOwned Donkeys!
    I will try to support you as much possible.

Good idea. My team has no requirements. If you can play great, if not oh well the team prizes are lil out of reach for us as we have started this series really late. So, we will fine tune before the new season starts. I think we should field an A B and C team.

PokerOwned God
    Wow great a 3rd PO team, thats nice. GL to you, lets roch this site, lol

iamhuckleberry isnt gonna like this..........

I have two people that I will tell cookies because I don't have room for them.

Survey Master
    gl cookies! hope it goes well for you... Gotta make sure PO takes this down regardless what team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    gl cookies! hope it goes well for you... Gotta make sure PO takes this down regardless what team.
    I agree Dalsue and nice job today as well as cloudy and steortex.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast