Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65945.45

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Pokerowned 10$ freeroll password exposed!

I discovered facebook page, where password to pokerowned 10$ freeroll is exposed..

Its site in Portuguese. The proof that many players have pass from there is that today at 19:30 CET tournament which is played right now, there is 75 players and 42! from them was from Portugal or Brazil (where they speak portuguese..)

I will send facebook page to admin If he will be interested.. I think facebook can block or delete it easily...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this is crazy i hope they ban it

admin knows about it portugal will be banned in march as for the page report it to fb though it wont achieve anything they havent broken any of fb's rules
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i wonder what Zab is going to do if online gambling really comes back for US players, he cant still banning all coutries ...lol..........xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    admin knows about it portugal will be banned in march as for the page report it to fb though it wont achieve anything they havent broken any of fb's rules
    good news! Does it means that nobody from portugal will be able to play? If yes its too bad for fair players from Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by WeenieSVK View Post
    good news! Does it means that nobody from portugal will be able to play? If yes its too bad for fair players from Portugal
    yeah..i have some friends from Portugal too, im also sorry for them....i already asked Zab to shave a lil more time to register, people still have too much time for leaking, i always see the regulars registering fast and leakers registering after a while.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wat to go and catch'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i wonder what Zab is going to do if online gambling really comes back for US players, he cant still banning all coutries ...lol..........xDD
    If and WHEN it comes back to the USA there is no real reason NOT to ban all EXCEPT for Canada, England, and the other Western European States. The rest just seems to be nothing but problems.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    If and WHEN it comes back to the USA there is no real reason NOT to ban all EXCEPT for Canada, England, and the other Western European States. The rest just seems to be nothing but problems.
    thats cuz most of eastern europe are scum....
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    yeah....but it seems to me that it wont be a good thing for PokerOwned's traffic...............

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast