Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    I can't believe that little bit of GOLD at the bottom of my post above has gone un acknowledged. This community has lost it's sense of, well,...... everything.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    It's not a democracy anyway, it's a private site. If ZAB chooses to block any countries he is well within his rights to do so.

If ZAb decides to block all one armed redheads with a gimpy right leg and bad breath, he can do that too.

We wouldn't miss Azreal all that much anyway

this part?
    i lol'd haha.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i was really interested in this thread until i saw that the thread is like a year old

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    i was really interested in this thread until i saw that the thread is like a year old
    Learning to read and identify NUMBERS will help to improve your game.........

First post: 02-22-2013, 02:04 PM
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    What you are doing is even worse as far as I'm concerned. THREE POSTS to add nothing? 15 points for you. LAME

Anyway, to address actual concerns raised in the thread... it isn't about prejudice. It's a FACT that the vast majority of the sneaks are comming from countries other then those I mention in my other post. ZAB blocks one, and another pops up.

If you look at the Carbon freeroll, and membership in general, the top contributors to ZAB'S pocket are largely from, again, those countries I mentioned above. Are there exceptions? Sure? But not enough to offset the agrivation I've seen caused around here from sneaks, password beggers, pointless and often unreadable posts for points, etc etc

It's not a democracy anyway, it's a private site. If ZAB chooses to block any countries he is well within his rights to do so.

If ZAb decides to block all one armed redheads with a gimpy right leg and bad breath, he can do that too.

an idio4.
    You kind of sound like an asshole. Dude just made a comment. Making a post compared pw leaking? Youre an idiot.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    an idio4.
    You kind of sound like an asshole. Dude just made a comment. Making a post compared pw leaking? Youre an idiot.
    No, he made three nonsensical posts in a row, rather them put them all into one, for the sole purpose of trying to earn 15 points. He couldn't give two flying fucks what the subject is and only made the posts seem related so that the less intelligent (such as yourself), might actully believe he was trying to contribute.

While I may SOUND like an ASSHOLE, you idio4(???) are the genuine article. Go wipe.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good catch and and people will do anything to get some free entries lol. I love how carbon has a coupon system, wish every site had them.

мне на одноклассниках приходило предложение узнать пароль , попросили мой мэил я отказался

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkleBenz View Post
    мне на одноклассниках приходило предложение узнать пароль , попросили мой мэил я отказался
    Translated by Google: my classmates came to know the password proposal, asked for my meil I refused.

Thank - you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post

this part?
    i lol'd haha.
    Hello,
    I'm brazilian and I think it's not fair to ban the whole country only because 1 or 2 are exposing the passwords...Of course it's an easy solution but not a smart one...

Unfortunately we need to read xenophobic comments here, and as always, they come from from Europe or America. Now I'm surprised that they are coming from Canada too... But it's like 2pac used to say "somethings will never change".

The comment above is from an england guy, the boy from the "first world"! But everybody can notice that is not a smart comment. Of course my friend, Zab owns this site, but he created the site for the people from all over the world, this is why we are here, a website needs visitors to survive, so forget about this child thing "the site is mine and I'm not gonna let you visit it hahaha"... So democracy is welcome in wherever... And Priv8 site? I don't think so, because everyone can register here, we don't need any invite to register here.

I think that Zab will solve this in a smart way...
    Last edited by moneym4ker; 02-25-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast