Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    cmon guys... prejudice and generalization... Just because we, "more on east" have lower standard of living we are not all "bad" But I dont take it personally cause Slovakia is in CENTRAL Europe not Eastern

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yah ive been hearing a lot about portugal and there cheating habits..

PokerOwned Veteran
    I wonder why there so interested in the 10 dollar freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    must be cool group of guys hustling the $10 ffreerolls with 100 people in them...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by good1buddy View Post
    must be cool group of guys hustling the $10 ffreerolls with 100 people in them...

What you are doing is even worse as far as I'm concerned. THREE POSTS to add nothing? 15 points for you. LAME

Anyway, to address actual concerns raised in the thread... it isn't about prejudice. It's a FACT that the vast majority of the sneaks are comming from countries other then those I mention in my other post. ZAB blocks one, and another pops up.

If you look at the Carbon freeroll, and membership in general, the top contributors to ZAB'S pocket are largely from, again, those countries I mentioned above. Are there exceptions? Sure? But not enough to offset the agrivation I've seen caused around here from sneaks, password beggers, pointless and often unreadable posts for points, etc etc

It's not a democracy anyway, it's a private site. If ZAB chooses to block any countries he is well within his rights to do so.

If ZAb decides to block all one armed redheads with a gimpy right leg and bad breath, he can do that too.

We wouldn't miss Azreal all that much anyway
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Survey Master
    wish these bums would do shit the correct way

PokerOwned God
    Wow. Pokerstars should do a coupon issue like carbon.

PokerOwned God
    That's the problem with having a password, that's why I am so glad zab went to a coupon system for Carbon.

That country will be banned soon, Zab already requested it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Cant believe People cant collect some louzy Points for a 10$ Freeroll and at all, there are so many Pokerrooms out there, everywhere and daily u can find a freeroll with Pricepool of 50-200$ with max 200Players,..okay for Americans that can only play at rooms like Pokerstars or Carboon its harder to find a freeroll with less than 2K players , lool. i have a Facebook site too, and i collect public Passwords from Pokersites Homepage but i have respekt to everyone who pays a entry for a Freeroll Tokken, so i dont make public passwords for Bankrollmob,Pokerowned or PTPoker ...but i found a Facebook Freeroll site named Senhas freeroll ..u find there bankrollmob and pokerowned pokerstars passwords every day.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast