Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Poker in Prison?

Anyone play poker in Prison and where? I went to prison for 4 years at San Quinton, this is where i learn how to play poker for soups.

Banned
    Really? I just love how people brag about being in prison and/or jail. So what did you do? LOL. Prison...lol

lol i went to jail 4 two weeks. and we gambled on everything. made it fun. Couldnt imagine doing 4 years

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adubbbs View Post
    Anyone play poker in Prison and where? I went to prison for 4 years at San Quinton, this is where i learn how to play poker for soups.
    I see that you're from San Jose too. Word of advice, you shouldn't put your business out there. Lots of nosy people are going to bug u. Also did u learn to how to play Pinocle in Prison?

PokerOwned God

I did a short stint in a county jail, and we played poker about 8 hours a day, but what else were we gonna do. Played for petty stuff, just a few bucks. Stayed away from the big games , good way to get yourself killed.

Oh my god San Quenton! I would be way too scared to play poker in prison fuck that.

A No. 1
    55 months in Wyoming. i kept the books for 2 years so needless to say i was in the middle of a lot of drama. already knew poker from gramps but just the basic games, we played mostly hi/lo split pot games..ie...omaha, cincinnatti, stud with a shuck or low spade in the hole, crossroads, 44 mag..but i played more pinochle, tonk and 12x12 dominoes than poker. CO's didn't like us playing games with betting structures and pots and were always confiscating anything we would use for chips so kind of a pain in the ass.

and as for "putting your buisiness out there" ..it's a major thing in someones life to do an extended period of time and it's only natural to want to talk about it..it's not bragging..if he asked "Hey I learned poker in college, anybody else and where?" would he be bragging about going to college?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Oh my god San Quenton! I would be way too scared to play poker in prison fuck that.
    Think that is part of poker where going all in takes on a whole new meaning. Shoving on bubba could leave you with stack issues. I'll stay with the confines of the "zoo" here and leave the pokey poker to those blind stealers.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Think that is part of poker where going all in takes on a whole new meaning. Shoving on bubba could leave you with stack issues. I'll stay with the confines of the "zoo" here and leave the pokey poker to those blind stealers.
    Lol I love your posts mrpokerverse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast