Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poker Forum Rant

You know what I love about PO?? That I don't have to socialize on this forum to play in freerolls!! Sure posts will earn you a few points, but they don't add up very fast. The social side of PO grew on me sloooooooowly, but I like it here. I'm so sick of trying to pick my brain for new things to say on all those other sites that I don't really care about. I just want to use them for their freerolls!! I didn't join this site or any of the others for the social aspect. I don't care about making new friends, getting to know people, and whatever it is that makes people all excited and yippy about these stupid forums.

So there's my rant, I'm not a very social person. I'm ok with this. And since PO doesn't require participation in the forums or chat, I could happily mind my own business until I slowly got sucked in and actually got to know some people. I actually do enjoy the forums and chat here, and all of the people I've gotten to know, but on my own time when I feel like it!!!

So time to grind out a few more posts on other forums. Lol.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Wierd, I came here for the freerolls and now solely use it for the social aspect lol
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    You know what I love about PO?? That I don't have to socialize on this forum to play in freerolls!! Sure posts will earn you a few points, but they don't add up very fast. The social side of PO grew on me sloooooooowly, but I like it here. I'm so sick of trying to pick my brain for new things to say on all those other sites that I don't really care about. I just want to use them for their freerolls!! I didn't join this site or any of the others for the social aspect. I don't care about making new friends, getting to know people, and whatever it is that makes people all excited and yippy about these stupid forums.

So there's my rant, I'm not a very social person. I'm ok with this. And since PO doesn't require participation in the forums or chat, I could happily mind my own business until I slowly got sucked in and actually got to know some people. I actually do enjoy the forums and chat here, and all of the people I've gotten to know, but on my own time when I feel like it!!!

Did I miss the rant? lol .. Generally a rant is about someone or something negative, all I saw was a bit of insight into what makes you tick (at least here)...

Cya on the tables
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    Wierd, I came here for the freerolls and now solely use it for the social aspect lol
    That's what's happening to me too!! I still play in the freerolls, but don't take them nearly as seriously as I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Did I miss the rant? lol .. Generally a rant is about someone or something negative, all I saw was a bit of insight into what makes you tick (at least here)...

Cya on the tables
    The rant is me bitching about how I hate participating in other forums!!! I don't WANT to talk to people I don't know!!! It's all saying the same thing over and over, or talking about obvious shit, or shit I don't care about!! So instead of putting in my time like I should at those other places. I'm just bitching about them here!!

hey rghy i'm glad you like this forum the most, I do too :0. I feel like you can be yourself here and not talk strategy all day.

That's what's happening to me too!! I still play in the freerolls, but don't take them nearly as seriously as I used to.

The rant is me bitching about how I hate participating in other forums!!! I don't WANT to talk to people I don't know!!! It's all saying the same thing over and over, or talking about obvious shit, or shit I don't care about!! So instead of putting in my time like I should at those other places. I'm just bitching about them here!!

Yeah, I understand what ya were saying about the other forums, but, that wasn't bitching... more like simple complaining. If you call that bitching, then I envy your spouse.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.

Sounds good.

Wanna Cyber?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    WHen I started here I didnt really want to post on the forums I just wanted to earn points to buy carbon giftcards but then they stopped offering those. I eventually started playing the freerolls... damn this hard using my phone.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Funny, I have always thought of you as very social and friendly

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Funny, I have always thought of you as very social and friendly
    It's all relative. If I was really a social person, I probably wouldn't spend this much time on poker, lol. Plus, I only participate here when I feel like it, so it's easy to be friendly and social when I only have to do it when I feel like it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast