Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    for all my late night grinders, today menu for me is FRUIT, i am making a apple cinnamon snack with a banna smoothie with a simple turkey and cheese..

Take 1 apple cut the top off and make small chops into the top of the apple, sprinkle suger or splinder, i prefer cinnamon suger, add butter on the top as well, stick in micro wave for 1 min and serve, take 2 bannanas slice it up, put in blender, add ice and milk and blend, serve as a drink..basic turkey and cheese, toast bread, spread butter on bread, add cheese and turkey and microwave for 1 min..that is lucnh for me, i put 10 bucks on it this will give you energy today for your poker grind...enjoy!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Fruit is good wake up food. I'm liking this idea with the apple. Have to try that one today..sounds so simple.

I always have a fresh fruit salad in the refrigerator, this time of the year. I usually take a 1/2 cup of the salad and add it to my protein drink, so I'm good till about mid afternoon.

Keep em coming, gametime! The simpler the better, then folks will try it! Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Another Burger idea is a Green Chile Burger:

Mix minced garlic and onion with the meat. Roasted green chile, monterey cheese added when buger is flipped on the grill. It is good like that but a litte A1 is a nice condiment to add.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Experienced Member
    2 eggs, 2 sausage 2 toast. only way to go haha!

I will need to try that! Thanks!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Eat healthy and play better. Eat junk and tilt.

PokerOwned God
    That doesn't sound like something I would enjoy at all. I can think of lots of other things to eat.

PokerOwned Veteran
    game to eat while I find the best combination, but even then as long tournament.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah,,, if it happens to me I feel the same. and not only with the participation in the forum, but surveys have to pay for the cell, with points that never come,,,

K here is a recipe I made up for a unique macaroni salad for the summer since I don't like regular American macaroni salad, lol

Add to a large bowl the following:

2 cans drained tuna in oil or water
    1 jar of capers
    1 large or 2 small cans of chickpeas aka garbonzo beans
    half a red onion, minced
    1 container of feta cheese - size depending on how much you like it
    Cook a box of your favorite cooked pasta, elbow macaroni works great, rinse with cold water and drain before adding
    Mix in with this your favorite greek or italian salad dressing to taste.
    Add pinch of salt and pepper, chill it and your good to go!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast