Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PICS. of my harvested Home Grow

Havested these plants about 2 weeks ago.2 different strains.The 1st is GOOBERRY (yep),it's a cross between blueberry haze and Master Kush from my last grow.The 2nd is straight up Northern Lights.Started w seeds (no clones for me) i got from an advanced grower so i know they are the real thing.Started w/8 seeds (closet grow),got 5 females and killed the males.24 hour veg. under 400 watt H.P.S.for 4 weeks.Switched to 12/12 for 71 days before harvest.Did a trim and hung for a week til twig would SNAP.Did final trim and put all the buds in Mason Jars to cure,Both would pass for any good Medical grade weed but the Gooberry is outstanding.Has a rotten citrus smell that quickly fills a room.It's an Indica that will leave you couchlocked,pain free,sleepy and Happy!!! P.S. disregard the light greenbud that says NUGGETRY below it.It's a file foto that got mixed up with the others.The lighter grn.buds are the GOOBERRY,The Others are the N.L.Did the final dry weight today.3 plants were the GOOBERRY and yielded 71 grams,the 2 N.L.plants yielded more,not unsurprising,with a weight of almost 96 grams.If any of you think i,m stupid giving all this info on a public chat site but i don,t really care.I,m not a dealer,I don,t keep more than an oz.around ($100 fine) and i DO use it medically so i just don,t give a f%$.......... enjoy, budsfru
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by budsfru; 07-05-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Oh my god you grew that? Wow that looks amazing.

Yep,all except the 4th pic..My kids are 17 and 24 so these are my BABY'S. (blushing)
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Oh my god you grew that? Wow that looks amazing.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Lies.. all lies.. why does one of your pictures, have an advertisiment in it? lol fail.

dam dawg good lookin stuff my friend. can i buy sum. lol

PokerOwned God
    havent even looked yet, i will in a min. but dammm had no clue! grow that, you should make a grow article here giving tips and what not.

Is weed legal in your state? You should move to California and open up a dispensery

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 lolz

Stephy,Do you have an MM card?I lived in Escondido for about a year and i had 1 within a month.I will NEVER forget the 1st time i went into a dispensary (Manhattan Beach).It was better than ANY Xmas i ever had.A kid in a candy store was i !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Lies.. all lies.. why does one of your pictures, have an advertisiment in it? lol fail.
    If you read the post you,d know why....FAIL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast