Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Very nice pics.....

Can you legally grow?

nice i gotta pack a bowl on that note...

PokerOwned God
    i agree,

the blunt shall be lit

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    Very nice pics.....

Can you legally grow?
    No,Dimebags and i were talking about this and the fact is, there is nowhere on earth on that you can legally own and smoke cannabis,except for,maybe,Amsterdam.It is still a "grey" area.Cali. is the same,State law say's yes,Fed say NO.Fed always trumps state.I am at a point in my life where i just don,t give a fuck.Long story short,I got really fucked up in a head on collision a few years ago by a DRUNK (ironic) driver.For about a year after i was on 40mg.Oxycontin 3 times per day,Fentanyl patch,neuronton,soma,xanax,unameitron.Within 6 mos. i was addicted to all the opiates i was taking.About a year after that i moved to Escondido,Cali. still addicted to the oxy,s.Within a month i had my MM card and started talking to people at the cannabis dispensary,s (budtenders).At the time, Cali. cannabis was the best,probably in the world,and i learned how to use certain strains for certain ailments,indica's for pain,sleep,etc. Sativa.s for an UP high,depression,etc.Within a year,i was taking Percocet,only as needed and NOTHING else.Yea,I traded one drug for another,a harmless flower that,s all natural and NO ONE has EVER overdosed on vs. a synthetic overpriced opiate that,s so powerful,people will prostitute their kid,s for it,i think i know which drug to choose.That's when i got into some serious home grow.Sorry for the rant but that,s my story and i,m stickin too it, budsfru..................

Quote Originally Posted by Poker4Life View Post
    Attachment 735 my new set up
    Very Nice

i will give you pics with my sons soon

PokerOwned God
    wow some home grown weed, been a while for me, but that sht looks good..

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Very nice Mate...you share it????
    I tried so often at Home but never worked that great...nice job

PokerOwned God
    lol nice pic. I meant the type of the bulbs. If you can't supply the info, it's cool But I totally forget what bulbs to use for the veg stage. What I mean is, a bulb puts out a certain wavelength in nanometers. And well.... Kelvins is a scale of measuring temperatures, as is Faharnite lol and celsius. Now it has to be between 400, im thinking 420 is the correct number, unless that was the number of watts i needed for my square footage that i was growing in, up to around 700K.
    Like budding or flowering cycle, the K (or kelvins) should be around 420. A certain temperature is a blue color as a certain temperature is a red color (flowering cycle). SO i am trying to figure out the exact specs of the best known methods of growing. I use to know, but i cannot remember. it's been a few years so i am still trying to figure this out.
    attitude is good place for your seeds. don't buy the mug or shirt or any insurance. unless u want a shirt or mug. just make sure they throw something free into the envelope. i got a free crusher.
    Metal Halide will burn your plants. Be extremeley careful. The thing use to heat my whole apartment up in the summer, so freakin hot. But i kept em under control and they grew like crazy. best bud i ever smoke in my life til this day.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this looks like high quality stuff aftr looking at them closely i hav certify it grade A thank u for share.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast