Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

people you love to hate!

After a usual 60- hour work week, Its saturday, and trying to get the essentials from the grocery store. I was in a hurry to get my 7 items, so I could get home for the 4PM fr. I go to 8 items or less lane. lady in front of me has a full cart. and I counted.. 32 items... WTF????? The cashier cant say anything. I cant say anything Because its a lady. ANYWAYS here are my theories. 1. she did not see the sign. 2. she saw but did not care. anyone have similar gripes? lets go!

I would like to thiink she didn't see the sign, but its really not hard to miss alot of places, I am sure she is one of the many just plain rude customers we have everywhere.
    This is for sure one of my gripes.

I always do this but I wear my chaps to distract everything...........so nobody complains until i am already unpacked in my car and waving good bye.............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    on wednesday afternoon, and i have only one yes thats correct ONE bottle of wine and the geriatric in front of me insists on buy 10 plus power balls, cashes in 10 plus scratch offs buys a few more with the money he just got without even offering if i would like to go first bc my transaction takes all of 30 seconds as i already know the price and literally holding cash in hand vs his 20 minute transaction

p.s. no offense michy i like most other old people yourself included

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    nice comments! (I would however avoid anyone wearing chaps) Ill stay in the same topic, grocery shopping. aisles are getting smaller, ya try to make a quick trip through, and BLOCKADE! two shoppers in the aisle with carts in middle either talking to each other, or on their cellphones. NEXT time the folks with POWER carts!

This sound weird but I dread the feeling of hating someone. It only leads to drama and conflict all things I hate with a passion and do anything to avoid.

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    is stephy a bot, sounds like something a bot would say?