Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: password thiefs

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar

password thiefs

why is that ppl that do the work would delibertly give away pw,s,make them do their own work to get it,again leroy watermelon is in again ,who or how is he getting the pw?
    then earlier the frenchguy was in and said someone gave him the pw,i ask yu why after the hard work that it takes to play here would yu or anyone else do that.i done alot of stuff to be able to play at this great site that zab worked so hard to establish or i payed money ,i would never stab myself or other hard worker in the back to help some lazy bum,its not my place to render justice but if it was proven who they are and up to me i would run them out on a rail,ppl let me know how yu feel about this subject
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sorry, DIP, your beating a dead horse, everything is being done to solve that problem.

And it should be solved right after we find the meaning of Life.

Well imagine if you shared a house with a friend and he asked you for the password...Are you going to give it to him. What about if your mother/father/brother/sister asked. The reason most of the sneaks are the same is because it is people leaking it to their friends/family.

People suggest that making restricted tourneys would stop sneaks. But when we had them on full tilt we still had some sneaks. Where some members didnt opt in but got password of a friend. The thing with restricted on carbon is that while on full tilt you could nearly set up a restricted tourney the day of the tourney with the restricted list, carbon wants like 3-4weeks notice of one of these, So realistically this method wont work.

But you are right in asking why people leak. To much hate in this forum is thrown at the sneaks. Its not like these guys crack some codes and hack into the site. One of our members is the one giving out the password. If somebody robbed your wallet and then handed out the money to people on the street. Who should you be angry at in this situation.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    well its ashame that is probably the truth but i thought it needed to be said, i might not be the best but i play by the rules and work to hard to be able to enjoy these games,to let bums ruin it forus, the good str8 up honest folks,that invest time an money should be secure in knowing that zab has setup a good way to play without fear of ppl screwing us over. prawny yu make a good point but as i say i done alot of footwork to be able to play and i would tell do it too or no go,i have convictions and i stand by them ,i guess it the indivual personal integrity that is called into question here,personally i would rather po mom,dad brother than comprise my good values for them if they are to lazyl
    Last edited by dipstick2; 08-27-2011 at 07:32 PM.
    win if yu can but always play fair

Obviously in a perfect world there would be no sneaks. But zab has lowered the password release time to to pretty much the lowest it can be. Until the poker site starts to actively work with him in relation to these problems, the problem will remain unsolved.

He created the kill the sneaks promotion so that it gives everyone the incentive to get rid of these sneaks. But like i said before, you have this thread names "Password theives" But the it should really be called "Password Leakers". As the sneaks dont steal anything. Their friends five it to them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are right, I cannot understand giving out passwords too

PokerOwned Demi-God
    imo been around a while
    if u dont earn it it shouldnt be used but some people are lazy and
    never gonna stop pw leaking totally but u can slow it down
    new here but like the idea of the pw being released with only seconds to go

Even thought my friends ask about the password here, I would tell him to go to the homepage and be active, of course opt it himself.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    fucking pishers

There is a really problem with passowords

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast