Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

Seasoned Veteran

paralympic superstar Kills girlfriend.

Apparently she was sneaking in his house to valintine suprise him and he shot her. Easily happens I suppose, you mistake a 5''4 female for a gun totting houise robbing fella? what's your opinions on this? what do think think?

way to make 5 points , he been charged after 8 hours .. he be fooked i reckon

From some news reports

"Police added that there had been previous incidents at the address and described them as "allegations of a domestic nature".

"The SA Police Service were just as surprised this morning to hear on the radio that allegations had been made that the deceased had been perceived to be a burglar," police spokesperson Denise Beuke said, adding that they were not the source of those allegations."

"Police spokeswoman Denise Beukes said earlier reports that the suspect had been surprised by his girlfriend and had thought she was an intruder did not come from police.

She said there had been reports from neighbours of shouting and screaming coming from the house earlier in the evening. She said police had been called to the house on previous occasions after reports of "a domestic nature"."

So it seems like this intruder/burglar thing just kind of spawned out of nowhere.

My thoughts are Burglar theory isnt true as noone knows where that story originated from.
    Police have had previous reports of domestic troubles between the couple.
    Neighbours heard screaming and shouting from the house earlier in the afternoon.

The dude killed her on purpose.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    From some news reports

"Police added that there had been previous incidents at the address and described them as "allegations of a domestic nature".

"The SA Police Service were just as surprised this morning to hear on the radio that allegations had been made that the deceased had been perceived to be a burglar," police spokesperson Denise Beuke said, adding that they were not the source of those allegations."

"Police spokeswoman Denise Beukes said earlier reports that the suspect had been surprised by his girlfriend and had thought she was an intruder did not come from police.

She said there had been reports from neighbours of shouting and screaming coming from the house earlier in the evening. She said police had been called to the house on previous occasions after reports of "a domestic nature"."

So it seems like this intruder/burglar thing just kind of spawned out of nowhere.

My thoughts are Burglar theory isnt true as noone knows where that story originated from.
    Police have had previous reports of domestic troubles between the couple.
    Neighbours heard screaming and shouting from the house earlier in the afternoon.

The dude killed her on purpose.

I've got talksport on the radio and a lot of olympic champs etc are ringing in to sing his praises and vouch for him. I dunno man I'm unsure as to what to think, South Africa is a pretty fooking rough place, I was there last year and my hotel had armed police for christs sake.

just saw that a nike advert with this slogan on his website got taken down... "i am the bullet in the chamber" :O

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    just saw that a nike advert with this slogan on his website got taken down... "i am the bullet in the chamber" :O
    lmao.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah i think he killed her the world is just getting crazier and crazier

Experienced Member
    Well news now is he shot her 3 times in head and once in the arm, hardly seems accidental?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Also, she was apparently in the bathroom and shot through the bathroom door.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    At trial he will be found guilty. He doesnt have a leg to stand on......