Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dumping money

Survey Master

dumping money

im sure merge does not condone this activity and others may disapprove also but some ppl have not verified themselves and cannot do p2p transfers so they meet on a table and dump the amount theyre trading.

the reason for this thread is if you are gonna do this method of trading you should follow a couple basic rules.

Rule 1: dont call the persons raise. just do your betting have them raise you and you fold. this saves you from the rake.

rule 2: dont screw the person over youve offered to trade with. ex tell them youll dump to them and end up calling to scam them. just shows youre a basic scumbag.

really rule 1 is all that ppl need to pay attention to. had a guy offer me 3$ carbon today for 900 points. pretty good deal, but he could not transfer so he dumped to me. only problem is he kept calling my raises and cost me 30c in rake. still got a decent deal but shouldnt have lost the 30c
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Not only does Merge not condone and not approve of chip dumping they will ban anyone and everyone who they catch participating in this.
    Last edited by StephyMarieC; 08-24-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    I can understand the purpose of this thread, but why not just verify carbon. It's really not that hard.

PokerOwned God
    Have not done it till now, but thanks for the information

Survey Master
    im not saying use this as your means of converting money. its just an option for ppl

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Not only does Merge not condone and not approve of chip dumping they will ban anyone and everyone who they catch participating in this.
    ^^^ this losing your account for $3 in my opinion isnt worth it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    im not saying use this as your means of converting money. its just an option for ppl
    It's really not an option for people. It's not allowed under any site's TOS. Chip dumping shouldn't be advertised as an option at all. Just get verified.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...hard-5897.html

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

There is no excuse for not getting verified. It takes no time at all to fill out a form and send in scans of your ID. People who refuse to get verified and think they can get by just chip dumping are going to get caught and banned....period.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dumping is a very stupid way to lose your account

I see no good reason not to become verified. If you have no intentions of cashing out at some time why are you even playing at all?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast