Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Ok, I'm gonna say it: We need Azreal back

Yes, he's a mean-spirited ass, but he's our dark half. I keep finding myself wanting to (and sometimes yielding to the temptation) bash brainless posters and especially noobs who are just too damned lazy to explore the site before posting questions that have simple answers that can be found in 30 seconds by anyone with fingers and a mouse. I've seen it from others too (you know who you are nab76).

Azreal did that for us, sucking up the abuse for being an ass that followed most of his posts, and allowed us to maintain our personal equilibria.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what happened to him?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    what happened to him?
    Isn't he AZplays on BCP. If so he's still around.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont see him coming back a few new members PMed zab saying they would not be back because of him, and that costs zab money. I mean it may happen and i don't really care either way. He is still around, he still plays but doesn't have chat/forum privileges But ya i get what ur saying i have gone off on a couple people here but i wouldn't compare me to azreal just yet lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    I dont see him coming back a few new members PMed zab saying they would not be back because of him, and that costs zab money. I mean it may happen and i don't really care either way. He is still around, he still plays but doesn't have chat/forum privileges But ya i get what ur saying i have gone off on a couple people here but i wouldn't compare me to azreal just yet lol.
    I've been berated by AZ a few times. It's fine with me, and even when I openly agree with him I still would usually give him shit just because he is an asshole. If you can't take what he is dishing out, I believe, you aren't intelligent enough to debate him (it's not like he was a genius) or, He was right.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    . If you can't take what he is dishing out, I believe, you aren't intelligent enough to debate him (it's not like he was a genius) or, He was right.
    lol is that directed at me?