Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    better left untouched....I know people will have a different opinion of me if you want facts on obesity. Only one i will say....Not one skinny person on the planet has been diagnosed with it....Its something that happens to your body after you gain the weight. Its not something your born with, its not a disease..its like lung cancer ----YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR.....yodaofpoker

PokerOwned Master
    Every reply has focused on availability of fast food. Fastest food going when ur busy is something you made at home and took to work! Brown bagging has become a sign of poverty somehow for the American worker, and that is ludicrous. If you want to eat healthy, hit the store, buy the ingredients and learn to cook. A healthy sandwich does not require a degree from a Cordon Bleu cooking school!!!

Banned
    eat healthy and exercise it actually is that easy

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Every reply has focused on availability of fast food. Fastest food going when ur busy is something you made at home and took to work! Brown bagging has become a sign of poverty somehow for the American worker, and that is ludicrous. If you want to eat healthy, hit the store, buy the ingredients and learn to cook. A healthy sandwich does not require a degree from a Cordon Bleu cooking school!!!
    I absolutely agree!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I am obese and i hate it.. im currently 6'5" and 310 Lbs. i literally have gained about 80 pounds in the last 4 years... smh

Banned
    Yup, just stay away from fast food. I eat fast food like once every 2-3 MONTHS. I know people who eat at McDonalds every day practically. SO stupid..

I eat fast food at least twice a day. once for lunch and then for dinner. i also work a job that requires alot of heavy lifting and moving all day. i work 60 to 70 plus hours a week. Thats considered to be my exercise.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Veteren
    It's all your fault. Deal with it, man.

PokerOwned Veteren
    all the people with obesity problems just say fuck it and then try to get easy way out with weight reduction surgery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12