BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I really hate politics.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    welcome to PO which stands for Politics Owned

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I really hate politics and lost it for the money LONG time ago, however good ppl care about it.

As long as the McDs card plays more importance than Siemens or Microsoft, I'm afraid we will NOT give up our seats that we managed to get from selling the Ohio Nation Country to Croghan/Washington (more C).

George Croghan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seminole_Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    United States victory,[1] Pensacola was taken by General Andrew Jackson, the U.S. Government pays most of the warring Seminole to move to Indian Territory: grants one seat in the House: one seat in the Senate of the State Legislature, and Florida was ceded to the United States.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 02-12-2014 at 07:20 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I really loved Mr. Obamas address to our Nation, I thought he made alot of sensible points and is a very honest man.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes, I watched it. Obama is a POS.

Oil is and always will be (at least until something better is discovered) a strategic resource both economically and militarily.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol yeah and Bush was amazing. Please....

Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post

Oil is and always will be (at least until something better is discovered) a strategic resource both economically and militarily.
    It controls provinces, territory.

Rare Materials controls political figures. Everything else is a placeholder n' power to the ppl both militarily and civil. RISE UP!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Adamw View Post

I'm gonna say POS = Point of Sale.

The Black Serpent is fresh n' strong equal to none, stronger than none.

The Black Serpent will crush the Red n' White Serpents, however the Mongoloid will spark a blonde hair from the White Serpent n' it wil turn into a beautiful women to which he will guard with the utmost respect and humility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_P...f_the_boy_seer
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 02-12-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Wow politics and poker? Oh my!

I try to use common sense and logic when making decisions in my life and the lives of those I love and care about.

I see no common sense and logic being used by BOTH parties of this nation to do the right thing for the human beings which make up this once great nation known as the USA.

Both parties claim to have different ideologies but the direction of this nation has steadily declined since the late fourties with brief periods of prosperity here and there regardless of which party has been in the majority.

And times when a third party has tried to gain a foothold amongst the two reigning parties they have more or less been demonized and crushed by BOTH the Dems and Pubs. They like things just the way they are thank you very much.

My thoughts on what is occurring now and what is to come in the not too distant future?

Stock up on ammo, water, non-perishable food ,generators and fuel to supply them and seed stock. Unless some miracle happens to stem what I think is to come it's going to be a rough ride indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo63 View Post
    Wow politics and poker? Oh my!

I try to use common sense and logic when making decisions in my life and the lives of those I love and care about.

I see no common sense and logic being used by BOTH parties of this nation to do the right thing for the human beings which make up this once great nation known as the USA.

Both parties claim to have different ideologies but the direction of this nation has steadily declined since the late fourties with brief periods of prosperity here and there regardless of which party has been in the majority.

And times when a third party has tried to gain a foothold amongst the two reigning parties they have more or less been demonized and crushed by BOTH the Dems and Pubs. They like things just the way they are thank you very much.

My thoughts on what is occurring now and what is to come in the not too distant future?

Stock up on ammo, water, non-perishable food ,generators and fuel to supply them and seed stock. Unless some miracle happens to stem what I think is to come it's going to be a rough ride indeed.
    You got it, buddy! Well said!

The majority DOES rule and I'm telling you the Maj. is the people. They want to go to Burger King despite the horrid things that are being done to animals to fed their greed.

It isn't the Congress that holds supreme power, it is, and always have been the U.S. Supreme Court equals judgement. The Pres. can shovel things through however, the process can only be done equal to proportional representation therefore the triangle of "power" can shift to multiply, however it will always be judgement. That's how Washington did it: Judgement over Pres. * Con.,,,

The U.S. are STILL the 'good' guys IMHO. My buddy came back from Afghanistan and he says the Taliban can do anything, everything, all they want. We HAVE to fight them!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234