Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    WOW? Drinking and driving kills...that should be the WOW.
    ok ill agree that there should be tougher sentences HOWEVER the key here is that crp has deffinately learnt his lesson and is using that lesson to pass on a message to others thus turning a serious negative into a positive...should be life for repeat offenders tho...everyone makes mistakes its what they learn from said mistakes that counts
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Drinking and driving is NOT a mistake. And yes, if you crash into another car the penalty should be life in prison. Just like if you speed in a construction zone and hurt someone..should be life in prison.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    if you get drunk enough you turn into a slinky and wont even get hurt, thats the key
    This is true.. a drunk has a rubber neck! lol A drunk person's body is limp and usually a drunk person isn't even aware of a crash about to occur, therefore they don't tense up or try and brace themselves in an accident and that's why they usually survive with few injuries while the poor innocent sober person involved in the crash is sadly the fatality alot of the time.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Drinking and driving is NOT a mistake. And yes, if you crash into another car the penalty should be life in prison. Just like if you speed in a construction zone and hurt someone..should be life in prison.
    *sigh* ok fluff... can we get back on topic now that this is a message to remind everyone to be safe...not a protest rally for harsher punishments take it up with the government not us
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Yes, it is always the innocent person that gets killed or hurt when it should be the drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    This is true.. a drunk has a rubber neck! lol A drunk person's body is limp and usually a drunk person isn't even aware of a crash about to occur, therefore they don't tense up or try and brace themselves in an accident and that's why they usually survive with few injuries while the poor innocent sober person involved in the crash is sadly the fatality alot of the time.
    They say thats the only reason I survived, is because I blacked out and my body went limp...because of that I only had a broken nose...walked away from rolling my truck 4 times.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    They say thats the only reason I survived, is because I blacked out and my body went limp...because of that I only had a broken nose...walked away from rolling my truck 4 times.
    wow...you are very lucky, omg...

Banned
    Just exactly how do you guys explain your theory that drinking and driving is a mistake? It is NOT a mistake. It's not like you made a wrong turn.

Banned
    CRP? Who else was involved?

well lets hope you learned a lesson from it
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast