Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Virus

Experienced Member

New Virus

Just got a nasty virus called WindowsRestore it says theres a harddrive error and to restart then it pops up tells you a bunch of ish is wrong with your comp...also redirects from google pages have to manually enter links locks up task manager hides all programs etc. founds ways to get it off but it was a pain.

I just wanted to watch pulp fiction

The site i got it from was megavideovideos.com or something.

New Virus?
    I never hear of it or got it on my computer before. LoL That's funny.

Windows Restore sounds like a repair program.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    No way it must have been another site you were on. I haven't used it in a while but megavideo always worked for me.

i hear ya,, i get scared sometimes,, casue ill be wtchin a movie on new laptop,, and my vi r us prog,, stopped myy movie last nite and said vir us wa rining.. then it stopped and scanned comp,, and was ok tho..I dont even dwnload the movies tho,, i just watch them,, in streamming video style,, let them buffer first... s tilll things can happen there tho GL hope ur comp ok now

Master Sergeant
    Streaming a movie doesn't protect your from a virus.

whenever you feel threaten by a virus, always make sure your virus program is up to date, then run your computer in safe-mode when you scan.

Private
    skaffa ett bra virusprogram gratis!!! jag har norton antivirus programmet fungerar klockrent!

CYMKIN: If you can't speak english try to used a translate program as Google Translate, make sure you always speaking english in this forum.
    Becuase I am from Sweden and understanding you that doesn't mean that everyone else doing it.

Så börja prata engelska istället för svenska.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Lieutenant
    Get ESET Smart Security. Best anti virus IMHO. Kept me safe from everything

i know assistance TY but i was told is safer to stream then to dwload to new lptop tho... if anythin weird happens while streamin,,, the avast usualy warns me and stops it and then runs a scan,, so far OK,, hope it stays that way toooo TY for info thooooo

Sergeant Major
    friend of mine got infected today as well going to a movie site.. carefull with those guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast