Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Survey Master

new upgrade idea

as most of you know, pokerowned is a great site. we come here do a few offers and make some points. those points allow us entry into poker freerolls. great concept.

well since lock poker is shitty and we have no freeroll there, i have an idea. leave out the lock freeroll zab. dont replace it period. instead lets do a different idea.

lets run a special freeroll promo. this would be for a very nice freeroll and for a limited number of participants. kinda like the wsopo but not exactly. zab makes his money from the offerwalls. its common knowledge. so lets have a 100$ freeroll on bcp for the top 50 offer converters on the site. the entry would be free for the top 50 converters. now as far as how it should be scored thats up to you. whether you wanna score it as top 50 by number of offers, or top 50 by how much the offers were worth. honestly id go with top 50 by amount cause we got alot of crowdflower whores who would get 100 offers a day. just my opinion. obviously the more the offer is worth the more you make. bottom line is you have to make your 100$ to make this promo worth it to you.

any interest? or ideas to make this better?

why do we even have the lock fr? havent play for ages. cant do anything with fake lock money. cant even wipe my butt with it.Seem like BCp entrants is almost catching up to carbon.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

The WSOP for PO counts offers 25 pts and up, so maybe this one should be just by the number of offers done as opposed to a point value per offer. It would still give people a chance to get into one of these types of special games, if it comes to be.

*sigh* yes yes, I'm a Crowdflower whore. I don't deny it.

Survey Master
    maybe a lower prize pool. 50-75$ all details can be switched up. just think its a worthwhile idea. you make money and itll get ppl focusing on offerwalls

mezizn forte