Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

PokerOwned God

SuperPoints closes.... Color me screwed out of many points... Lesson or warning?

Well, another points site bites the dust. They may come back online but I doubt they will credit people for the points they hace stored up. Guess this is business as usual in the online world.

have not a clue about what u r talking bro.....O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

what is this site.poker??

Zab
    It's a site like this, but not poker related. They had a management dispute \ ownership control and they went under
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    This is "offtopic" - off poker....
    But it impacts many members in this community...
    Sorry I didnt elaborate - busy morning - just know that a couple members here turned me on to SuperPoints. No reflection on this site. I only really use this site and superpoints predominantly... The members here that know what Im talking about know what it means.
    Last edited by LaserCats; 11-08-2012 at 11:08 AM.

haha....ohh......lazycat........u kill me..........xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    i know typical aint it

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    This is "offtopic" - off poker....
    But it impacts many members in this community...
    Sorry I didnt elaborate - busy morning - just know that a couple members here turned me on to SuperPoints. No reflection on this site. I only really use this site and superpoints predominantly... The members here that know what Im talking about know what it means.
    They had a falling out with management it seems.. My theory would be that they paid out so much to users from the Lucky Button/Referrals that they could not profit enough.

They inflated their points redemptions first, and that was the first clue that they were losing money/couldn't afford to shell out enough to support their site.

On a side note, GetPaidTo.com will be a site where you can do offers/videos/tasks for PAYPAL/Amazon/Walmart*/etc.

* - May not be right away, but most likely will be an option.

PokerOwned God
    only use this forum because i found nothing else compares to this site but unfortunate you lost those points