Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Happy friendship day

Hello evrybody wud like to wish u a very happy friendship day hope u hav a great day cheers!!

Well happy friendship day to you to.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Happy what ever day it is except at the poker table that is. Never heard of this day, sounds made up to me. You have to tell your friends what today? Is that part of a normal greeting everyday?

Dont mean to sound unfriendly but more inquisitive to the day. Sounds like was piggybacked in like Sweetest Day to me.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 08-05-2012 at 12:29 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    same for you buddy! good luck at the tables =)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    Hello evrybody wud like to wish u a very happy friendship day hope u hav a great day cheers!!
    Tomorrow is,Smile if you like Cheeseburgers Day!.............

I get it now, think this from Punter country from what I read. Just never heard of it is all.

Friendship Day,Friendship Day Celebrations,Friendship Day 2012,Friendship Day India

Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first Sunday of August every year. The tradition of dedicating a day in honor of friends began in US in 1935. Gradually the festival gained popularity and today Friendship Day is celebrated in large number of countries including India. On this day people spend time with their friends and express love for them. Exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wrist bands is a popular tradition of this occasion.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 08-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

im very happy

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    I get it now, think this from Punter country from what I read. Just never heard of it is all.

Friendship Day,Friendship Day Celebrations,Friendship Day 2012,Friendship Day India
    Punter country ??

Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    Punter country ??
    Punter4444 PokerOwned Demi-God

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not really sure what is going on here, so Happy Day to you and hope you have many more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast