Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Titanic Movie....

This is way offtopic, but I was watching Titanic again today and 1 part still stands for questioning. At the end of the movie when the old bag dies, she goes directly to Leo's character. What about the poor SOB that was married to her all those years and had kids and grandkids with her. He is left out in the cold! Guess he gets to spend eternity with the idea that he was actually second choice....LOL

Such is life... when many doors close...one grave opens,,,and they then went down with the ship,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    This is way offtopic, but I was watching Titanic again today and 1 part still stands for questioning. At the end of the movie when the old bag dies, she goes directly to Leo's character. What about the poor SOB that was married to her all those years and had kids and grandkids with her. He is left out in the cold! Guess he gets to spend eternity with the idea that he was actually second choice....LOL
    Worse yet, she throws millions of dollars away into the ocean?? I think he family would've liked that even more.

Yea, isn't that some BS also. I am sure they had some sort of financial crunch throughout there marriage and she never spoke up and said, "Well, I do have this piece of jewelry worth millions".....LOL

Banned
    lol, i never even thought about that. What a hoe. To funny

I accually watched this movie twice this week on TV, It's a great movie. I also saw the alternate ending on Youtube, WOW was it bad nd fucking stupid! LOL James Cameron to even think about an ending like that is a moron. Lost Respect for him a little bit.

james cameroon si the greatest

Pow
    There's two sides to every story.

ohh...don't matter the end!it's a epic movie

Titanic was a great movie! One of the best true love stories out there. If only we could all find true love like that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast