Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    My oldest daughter's first day of kindergarten was the worst day of MY life! I never felt so sad and afraid for her in all my life! I felt like my baby was all alone in the big bad world without me to protect her. Of course, she was fine with it and didn't have a problem with me leaving her there. lol.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wow crazy, stuff like that happens. He's your son so im sure you know whats best. Some kids are like that, def ground him and take away the thing he likes the best like Zab said.

JUNIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Junior: HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

IS his name LILG also????LOL)..... ok j/k gl with him and hopefully things will settle down for a bit for him soon tho...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    despite being one the bad guys always want their children that's for sure

So maybe he will grow up to be a hockey player? Ya never know

well his second day went MUCH better. Didnt get a call or a letter sent home with him.. They also said to wait 6 weeks to see if it gets better before taking him to psyc dr. We took his computer and any game away till he proves hes gonna do right and NEVER put his hands on any one else. O yeah he got his butt tanned too but my tanning his hyde had little effect compared to his mother being very upset with him. So we are just hoping this was a isolated incident. He can be controlled at home but he does throw his fits but doesnt dare put his hands on any of us cause he knows.. You get him with other kids and he will let them beat him up (well girls anyway) and never once even act like he wants revenge or hit em back he just takes it and thinks nothing of it.. I hope we got it solved but ya never know havent heard anything yet today either and its 11am here. Fingers crossed that his mother being mad at him str8ens him out some. but we have NEVER seen him be aggressive like that towards anyone, maybe he just had a freak out moment since he had never been left alone with anyone else beside our oldest son(23). We know he has some social issues just cause he doesnt have anyone to play with and wifey didnt want to meet the other parents at the bus stop(but she did) cause we are in are 40's and she doesnt want to hang around any 20 something yr olds but if hes gonna have anyone to play with shes gonna have to make other friends at least for our kids sake..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    My oldest daughter's first day of kindergarten was the worst day of MY life! I never felt so sad and afraid for her in all my life! I felt like my baby was all alone in the big bad world without me to protect her. Of course, she was fine with it and didn't have a problem with me leaving her there. lol.
    Yeah my wife has cried last 2 days with him being gone LOL Its a woman thing i guess lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hope things get better for you. You prolly dont need to make friends with other parents, although its a plus, but talk to the teacher often and start soon if you haven't already. Its prolly a freak 1-day thing. He just didnt want to get bossed by a random person (his teacher) and got angry at them. He wont act like that again once he figures out that the teachers are his parents when he's at school and he should do everything they tell him to do. Maybe the teachers were outta line---you never know lol. Just throwing it out there.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    A professional opinion isn't wrong by no means and the fact you as his parents are very much involved helps a lot too. Some situations quite often in today's society parents, teachers, and doctors are so willing to put children on ADHD meds and in quite a few of the cases the meds aren't needed but that they just don't want to deal with the children or the issues associated with the ADHD or ADD. I am in my 30's and was diagnosed with ADHD in high school my freshman year and have been on an off meds when I felt I needed them more or didn't. Everyone is different but I rarely take mine now but back then I would take it during the week, skip the weekends, holidays, and summer and that way the medicine was more effective for longer. I wish you the very best and sure it will all work out. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast