Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66774.25

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Here's Bruce Dickinson in a band called Samson before he joined Maiden. To me it's no contest this is their best song.

Here's a live version with a little extra in the solo and more powerful vocals from Bruce.

Sergeant
    listen to T REX cosmic dancer and tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by cloud070 View Post
    listen to T REX cosmic dancer and tell me what you think
    I gave it a listen and it's a little too... I'm not sure what word I'm looking for but it just has a hippy psychedelic feel to it. I've heard a good deal about them so I'm definitely gonna keep listening through more of their stuff.

Here's an early song by one of Andi Deris' first bands Kymera. It's very raw, but really reminds me of Pink Cream 69.

nice to see fellow maiden fans they are one of my favourite bands

Master Sergeant
    i remember dokken i only liked 1 song on an album i think it was dream warriors if i remember correctly

I have to admit I'm not much of an Iron Maiden fan, I do however enjoy some Metallica, especially when I'm cleaning the house lol

I prefer classic rock to modern as well. Some other bands I enjoy are Nazareth, The Cars, Steve Miller, Queen, and Pink Floyd and of course 80's hair bands.
    Not only is it good quality music, but it brings back so many memories of childhood

PokerOwned Master
    Hey guys....the next time you see my wife online....she's either MrsD or MrsDig...can't remember, talk to her about any and all those bands. In her younger days before this career she was a rock photographer for Spin magazine. She knows Don Dokken pretty well and as I found out knows a couple of other rockers even better....too well if you know what I mean!!We had boxes abd boxes of stills from throughout the late 70s early 80s until we moved up here and lost them in a storage unit fire in Pheonix. She has stories aplenty of some pretty wild shit..parties.....The Forum Club..Buses etc.. She's still in touch with a few of that crew,,we occasionally get e-mail from Leta Ford and other names. Talk to her and she's prolly still got stuff stashed somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by z0d14c View Post
    i remember dokken i only liked 1 song on an album i think it was dream warriors if i remember correctly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast