Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

PokerOwned Master

my hip hop beats

hey all: some of you may know about my hip hop music beats, some may not... anyway, i recently got an idea... i'm exchanging 50 percent of my next three beat sales for 5000 PO points... I haven't had any sales yet, but i have some people who are very interested, and im pretty optimistic...however, there is no guarantee. some beats are non-exclusive meaning they can be sold infinite times ($10 typically!) and others are exclusive - only can be sold once - $120. Here's the link:

RocBattle Producer: BNBeats - Exclusive Member

Let me know if you are interested...

Thx

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hey Wheatie! I see you are still making your music. Although I am not a musician myself, I love to watch and listen to performers. I wish you luck in your "beats" endeavour.

P.S. Did you see the freestyle rappers I recorded? I posted a link to the Youtube video here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...atch-6151.html

Since you like hiphop, you might enjoy it (but the rapping is in Spanish I'm afraid).

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hey Wheatie,

Have you sold any of your "beats" yet, either here or anywhere else? Do you know anywhere that we can listen to some tracks of someone singing or rapping to them??

PokerOwned Master
    nope, havent sold any yet... the only person who has rapped to them is me and that was pretty pathetic haha

Private
    i wish you luck

Private
    all the luck from me