Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I just came across this book in paper back ( the same one that is in the original post ) Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases

Read the reviews, hundreds are claiming the same result's that I claim, disease elimination of all varieties. This is the real deal folk's. Try it for your sake, your families and your countrymen

Very interesting artical. I wonder if it worked for anyone.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by candykane444 View Post
    Very interesting artical. I wonder if it worked for anyone.
    If you would have read through the thread, you will have seen that it has worked for me the post above you tell's you of hundred's that have used it with success in eliminating disease from there body, but do not take my word for it, read the hundred's of review's on the amazon site and there personal stories.

ure still carrying on with this bs..u can only beat a dead horse so much dude
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ure still carrying on with this bs..u can only beat a dead horse so much dude
    lolol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hope this helps some people check through out the thread for good update's.

In a 4200 word article by Dr. David G. Williams, one of the world’s leading authorities on natural healing, he praised the health benefits of hydrogen peroxide, stating,

“I’ll admit I was skeptical when I first learned about using H2O2 orally or intravenously. This healthy dose of skepticism, however, led to a great deal of investigation, clinical work and experimentation. And while I realize a large majority of readers will probably never be convinced that H2O2 is a safe and effective compound, I am. Hydrogen peroxide is safe, readily available and dirt cheap. And best of all, it works!”

Banned
    Dr. David Williams

William T. Jarvis, Ph.D.

There has been a recent proliferation of slick, four-color mini-magazines extolling various individuals as health gurus. Among them have been a number of different titles published by -- and starring -- "Dr. David Williams." Williams once claimed merely to be "leading the worldwide search for natural remedies." Since then he has humbly proclaimed himself to be "America's #1 expert in natural healing" and "the 'Indiana Jones' of natural medicine." Back when he was "leading the world wide search" he was pictured in a library. After proclaiming himself "#1 expert" he pictured himself in a white coat, holding a stethoscope, surrounded by the trappings of medicine. Williams has a celebrity picture of himself standing next to 60 Minutes reporter Mike Wallace who is publicizing shark cartilage as a cancer cure. Who is this guy who claims to be so highly acclaimed but no one seems ever to have heard of outside of his own publications?

Williams is a chiropractor who apparently prefers publishing medicine-bashing, health hype to popping spines. Williams has been writing and publishing his personal newsletter Alternatives "For the Health Conscious Individual" since 1989. In 1993, he went slick with "a special supplement to Alternatives, dubbed Breakthroughs in Healing (is this guy original, or what?!) Williams claims to have 130,000 readers across America. (p.15) Our reading of his mini-magazines leads to the conclusion that "#1 expert" Williams merely reiterates the same unsubstantiated claims for health food products that have been being made for many years. It seems like his "research" has been simply reading health foods propaganda.

Williams promises to reveal:
    •"The secret of the astonishing new all-natural cancer cure!"
    •"The secret of the incredible new heart protection vitamin!"
    •"The secret of the remarkable ultratrace mineral that beats chronic arthritis!"
    •"The secret of nature's sure-fire cure for high cholesterol!"
    •"The secret of the remarkable 29 cent herb that helps revitalize your immune system!"
    •"The little known amino acid that reverses sexual impotence like magic!"

"Doctor" Williams also warns his readers about misinformation being foisted on us by the bad old "medical monopoly." Williams tells readers not to use sunscreen, rather, rub on "a simple solution of vitamin C and water." "Beware of the aspirin a day craze"; if you want to "achieve the same anti-blood clotting results as aspirin, take bromelain, an all natural extract of pineapples."

According to the Lawrence Review of Natural Products (7/93), bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme used to tenderize meat. Medically, it has been used in burn injury debridement and to reduce soft tissue inflammation and irritation. The pharmacologic effects of bromelain are caused by an enhancement of serum fibrinolytic activity and inhibition of fibrinogen synthesis. It lowers kininogen and bradykinin serum tissue levels and has an influence on prostaglandin synthesis. Since bromelain is absorbed unchanged from the intestine at a rate of about 40%, it may have some of the benefits of aspirin, which also increases fibrinolytic activity and influences prostaglandin synthesis. However, aspirin has an experimental research record of effectiveness that bromelain does not. Thus there is no experimental basis for Williams's assertion that bromelain has the same anti-clotting features and would be preferable.

Despite Williams's proclamations, the following disclaimer appears inside the front cover:

The approaches described in this special report are not offered as cures, prescriptions, diagnoses or a means of diagnosis to different conditions... The author or publisher assume no responsibility in the correct or incorrect use of this information and no attempt should be made to use any of this information as a form of treatment without the approval and guidance of your doctor.

Thus, Williams taunts his readers with advice that they are warned not to apply!

Copyright Notice

? 1995 National Council Against Health Fraud. With proper citation, this article may be reproduced for noncommercial purposes

PokerOwned Veteran
    Do not mind the troll's, but educate your self's on the benefit's of this cure. I am still here to answer any question's about this thread.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    im a troll
    You quoted an article chock full of slander, a bubbling cauldron of hate with no fact's, but just like the other few troll's that popped into this thread, God knows why..you did not read one bit of the book that this whole thread is on.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    Dr. David Williams

William T. Jarvis, Ph.D.

There has been a recent proliferation of slick, four-color mini-magazines extolling various individuals as health gurus. Among them have been a number of different titles published by -- and starring -- "Dr. David Williams." Williams once claimed merely to be "leading the worldwide search for natural remedies." Since then he has humbly proclaimed himself to be "America's #1 expert in natural healing" and "the 'Indiana Jones' of natural medicine." Back when he was "leading the world wide search" he was pictured in a library. After proclaiming himself "#1 expert" he pictured himself in a white coat, holding a stethoscope, surrounded by the trappings of medicine. Williams has a celebrity picture of himself standing next to 60 Minutes reporter Mike Wallace who is publicizing shark cartilage as a cancer cure. Who is this guy who claims to be so highly acclaimed but no one seems ever to have heard of outside of his own publications?

Williams is a chiropractor who apparently prefers publishing medicine-bashing, health hype to popping spines. Williams has been writing and publishing his personal newsletter Alternatives "For the Health Conscious Individual" since 1989. In 1993, he went slick with "a special supplement to Alternatives, dubbed Breakthroughs in Healing (is this guy original, or what?!) Williams claims to have 130,000 readers across America. (p.15) Our reading of his mini-magazines leads to the conclusion that "#1 expert" Williams merely reiterates the same unsubstantiated claims for health food products that have been being made for many years. It seems like his "research" has been simply reading health foods propaganda.

Williams promises to reveal:
    •"The secret of the astonishing new all-natural cancer cure!"
    •"The secret of the incredible new heart protection vitamin!"
    •"The secret of the remarkable ultratrace mineral that beats chronic arthritis!"
    •"The secret of nature's sure-fire cure for high cholesterol!"
    •"The secret of the remarkable 29 cent herb that helps revitalize your immune system!"
    •"The little known amino acid that reverses sexual impotence like magic!"

"Doctor" Williams also warns his readers about misinformation being foisted on us by the bad old "medical monopoly." Williams tells readers not to use sunscreen, rather, rub on "a simple solution of vitamin C and water." "Beware of the aspirin a day craze"; if you want to "achieve the same anti-blood clotting results as aspirin, take bromelain, an all natural extract of pineapples."

According to the Lawrence Review of Natural Products (7/93), bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme used to tenderize meat. Medically, it has been used in burn injury debridement and to reduce soft tissue inflammation and irritation. The pharmacologic effects of bromelain are caused by an enhancement of serum fibrinolytic activity and inhibition of fibrinogen synthesis. It lowers kininogen and bradykinin serum tissue levels and has an influence on prostaglandin synthesis. Since bromelain is absorbed unchanged from the intestine at a rate of about 40%, it may have some of the benefits of aspirin, which also increases fibrinolytic activity and influences prostaglandin synthesis. However, aspirin has an experimental research record of effectiveness that bromelain does not. Thus there is no experimental basis for Williams's assertion that bromelain has the same anti-clotting features and would be preferable.

Despite Williams's proclamations, the following disclaimer appears inside the front cover:

The approaches described in this special report are not offered as cures, prescriptions, diagnoses or a means of diagnosis to different conditions... The author or publisher assume no responsibility in the correct or incorrect use of this information and no attempt should be made to use any of this information as a form of treatment without the approval and guidance of your doctor.

Thus, Williams taunts his readers with advice that they are warned not to apply!

Copyright Notice

? 1995 National Council Against Health Fraud. With proper citation, this article may be reproduced for noncommercial purposes
    There is a cure for cancer!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast