Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    I should have put in the original post; do not post negative comments until you have read the book linked. Mods, if you can kindly delete all these negative comments that do not promote the intellectual betterment of the community you will have done a great service to society.
    I was just going to let this thread go but you really are serious. You remind me of someone who has just found religion after almost killing themselves with their years of partying. I am unable to hold a real discussion with them about religion because their thinking is completely inflexible.

I hate to think I am not promoting the intellectual betterment of the community. I could think of many things that would be a great service to society but I never put deleting posts as one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    I was just going to let this thread go but you really are serious. You remind me of someone who has just found religion after almost killing themselves with their years of partying. I am unable to hold a real discussion with them about religion because their thinking is completely inflexible.

I hate to think I am not promoting the intellectual betterment of the community. I could think of many things that would be a great service to society but I never put deleting posts as one of them.
    wait hes starting a new religion now?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Deedbr, you cannot enter a civil discussion, because you lack the patience to read a book on the subject matter at hand and the civility to discuss any thing intelligent. Now when you read the book that is in the original post, you can come back to this thread with out looking like another troll, such as Jose the Corona Man, or rghy2 the female.

Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    Deedbr, you cannot enter a civil discussion, because you lack the patience to read a book on the subject matter at hand and the civility to discuss any thing intelligent. Now when you read the book that is in the original post, you can come back to this thread with out looking like another troll, such as Jose the Corona Man, or rghy2 the female.
    "rghy2 the female"?? Is there something wrong with females, or do you just like showing off that you looked at my profile??

PokerOwned Veteran
    The lighter chalcogens, such as oxygen and sulfur, are rarely toxic and usually helpful in their pure form.

Chalcogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also explained how the hydrogen peroxide you are thinking of (due to you not reading the article past a few sentences) is quite different than the one used to cure disease around the world. There is also a special procedure followed to administer it correctly into the body.

PokerOwned God
    i had a friend who was a severe alcoholic she has been sober he 6 months now and all she talks aout is god but hey if that what it takes i listen god be with her

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i had a friend who was a severe alcoholic she has been sober he 6 months now and all she talks aout is god but hey if that what it takes i listen god be with her
    O.o umm whut
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    In 1857, The Lancet published an article by S.B. Birch, M.D. wherein it was suggested that a diseased patient needs,

“more oxygen than he can possibly obtain under many circumstances and in many diseased states from the atmosphere around him.”

In 1915, a German doctor named Albert Wolff became the first doctor to use ozone to treat patients with skin diseases.

In the 1950s, several German doctors began using ozone (alongside mainstream therapeutic modalities) to treat cancer. In the same decade, hyperbaric oxygen therapy started becoming the focus of many clinical trials and was used by cancer researchers. This mode of oxygen therapy employed hyperbaric chambers, wherein the patient inhales 100% oxygen at pressures greater than normal atmospheric pressure.

Since the 1950s to the present, hyperbaric oxygen therapy has helped heal and restore function for people with various neurological disorders and injuries, a partial list of which follows:

Alzheimer's Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Diabetes

Stroke

Multiple Sclerosis

Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)

Brain injury

Learning disabilities

Cerebral Palsy

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Autism

PokerOwned Veteran
    If oxygen were indeed a cure-all for virtually all diseases, one might jump to the erroneous conclusion that deep breathing is all one really needs to create an oxygen-rich environment in the body. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case.

The fact is, even if our cities, towns and other residential areas had clean air with abundant amounts of oxygen (which they don’t because of air pollution), and even if human beings remembered to breathe deeply throughout the day (which they don’t), it still wouldn’t be possible to take in as much oxygen as our bodies need in order for healing to occur and health to be restored.

Furthermore, simply inhaling oxygen is not enough. Only 15% of the oxygen you inhale is absorbed into the bloodstream. Oxygen must enter the blood, and the blood, in turn, needs to deliver it to the cells and tissues of the body. This, then would raise tissue oxygen levels, kill bacteria, viruses and defective tissue cells, enable healthy cells to survive and multiply more rapidly - and ultimately create a stronger immune system.

PokerOwned Veteran
    In the 1980s, a number of American doctors began experimenting with blood infusion of ozone to treat a variety of diseases. The Medizone Company in New York obtained permission from the FDA in 1986 to carry out experiments involving ozone therapy. The therapy involved the infusion of ozone (i.e., O3, a “supercharged” 3-atom form of oxygen) into the blood of AIDS patients.

The results were amazing. The AIDS virus was completely destroyed in vitro with no level of toxicity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast