Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Yeah tracy is pretty good ive known her for a little while i also have to say im very underated myself but it doesnt bother me i'm cool like that
    Still makes my day.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    lets hope the other women of the site take a note from her and pooffys game
    You go girl! oops, your not a girl?? (sorry I just had to hijack one of YOUR posts!)

I agree Tracy is a great player... I've only gotten to play against her a few times, but yeah she rocks!

Im confused by this whole thread - underrated means people think you're mediocre/terrible. I don't think anyone has ever thought that about tracy's play.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Im confused by this whole thread - underrated means people think you're mediocre/terrible. I don't think anyone has ever thought that about tracy's play.
    underated means that they're alot better than people think or hell maybe its what she wants people to think, lol either way ive seen some solid play from her but then again there are a few very solid players here at po

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    That is a good observation. This is all leaderboard based, as it should be. I for example will never make a leaderboard. I cant play enough tourneys to qualify( I can only mostly play weekends) I look at the place donkey bets, and see I get a decent percentage of ITM, and am happy with that. but great tribute thread to trace(yeah she kicked my ass)and I dont think she will be under-rated after this thread!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I too agree that Tracy rocks, and you guys all say women can't play!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I too agree that Tracy rocks, and you guys all say women can't play!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think sexism has anything to do with this thread; this was born out of the "most overrated" thread where all the assholes came out. If I had to name the 3 worst players on the site they are all men (I won't name them, but it's easy to figure out).

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I will put the $ up for any female on this site to play any one of these female bashing players...

PokerOwned God
    not only is she a good player but very pleasant all the time which is very refreshing compared to some of these guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast