Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

PokerOwned God

Getting enough sleep.

I find myself constantly getting 5 1/2-6 hours of sleep on a nightly basis. The weird thing is I never seem to be tired.
    I am wondering if there is any way this can affect me.

Also , I constantly find myself waking up at 6 am then hitting the snooze button 5 times until 6:50 when I really have to get up. Does this actually add to the amount of sleep you get or is it just a waste of time? I find it helps me gradually get up knowing I have 50 minutes from when I first wake up. What do you think?
    Last edited by Rcktwrangler; 04-03-2012 at 04:42 PM.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't know if this can harm your health, some persons only need to sleep 6 hours per day, the 8 hours is not a rule, specially when we are getting older. I sleep the same amount as you, but I'm always tired on the next day.
    If you don't feel tired, I think you can keep doing the snooze button thing otherwise I would suggest to put your alarm for 6:40 and hit only one time the snooze button because we really don't sleep during this 50 minutes..

PokerOwned God
    Your body is saying "I'm not tired" ... then don't worry about it. Six, seven, eight hours whatever works for you.

Now the snooze thing ... fine if you sleep by yourself. Someday when you share a bed/bedroom with someone that crap is gonna get old real quick. Probably best to break the habit now.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    I don't know if this can harm your health, some persons only need to sleep 6 hours per day, the 8 hours is not a rule, specially when we are getting older. I sleep the same amount as you, but I'm always tired on the next day.
    If you don't feel tired, I think you can keep doing the snooze button thing otherwise I would suggest to put your alarm for 6:40 and hit only one time the snooze button because we really don't sleep during this 50 minutes..
    I am only 14 though and I am usually pretty busy with stuff so more then 6 hours a night could help I think. The snooze button thing helps me get ready for the day without actually getting sleep , I guess.

#NiggasInParis

If you're not tired you have nothing to worry about. You recquire less sleep than others, consider yourself lucky.