Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Seasoned Veteran

Money for Nothing

Bitcoin faucets are alright, depending on the payout. But a lot of the time, it's like seeing a penny on the ground... do you bother bending over to pick it up usually? Not really worth the effort. They should start taking pennies out of circulation if you ask me, useless things... but w/e, maybe in another post...

I found a site that's kind of a hybrid faucet/wallet, that gives away Bitcoin, Litecoin and Feathercoin. They pay all three to all their members every day, and you don't need to do so much as fill out a captcha, even. And the more people that sign up via your referrals, the more they're able to bump up your payouts every day. You do have to give them an email address, but no other personal info. You can make me a happy camper by using my referral link there --> QoinPro

This doesn't feel far removed from being a shameless advertisement, but I wouldn't post this if I didn't think it was worthwhile, and if I weren't signed up myself. You can give me a figurative "EFF YOO!", and sign up without it benefiting me if you like, just go straight to qoinpro.com.

Seasoned Veteran
    u bunch of maniacs, ty