Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar

5 points and a cup of apple juice

I go to get my blood drawn yesterday. I tell Brian the phlebotomist that I have shitty veins, they're small, and roll around when you poke at them. People usually have much better luck using a smaller gauge needle, even something like you would use for a child. He ties me off, says "see, there's one right there!" and I said "uhm..." but he had already gone for it with the garden hose-sized needle he had laid out in advance with the rest of his supplies. He misses entirely, and continues to dig around in my arm with the needle for a solid 60 seconds trying to find the vein. I must have blanched, because he was trying to distract me by saying things like "I think I almost have it...." and "this must be pretty standard for you..." and I'm thinking "usually I have a trained phlebotomist". During all of this, he never once backs the needle out, and after a minute of excruciating rummaging around under my skin with the needle I finally say STOPI'MGOINGTOFAINT and he says, triumphantly "...but I just got blood!"

And that was how I got a free cup of apple juice and a little rest on the exam table at the doctor's office, legs elevated. It also looks like I'm going to have a pretty awesome bruise, gratis.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

ouch marlais... have the wrong person either take blood or insert an IV is horrible. That is the reason my right hand is numb from the wrist to elbow... I had a dip shit put an IV in the wrong place when I had my daughter and no matter how many times I told them it was in the wrong place they wouldn't move it left it like that for the 3 days I was in the hospital!

When are guys gonna learn that when a girl says STOP, it means STOP?
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

I had a kid do that once while ignoring me! I ended up with a bruise the size of a half dollar and he ended up with a black eye and a, "I tried to warn you"

Brian got off easy. When I was a little kid, I cracked my head on the coffee table and needed stitches, but was afraid of stitches so my parents told me I was going to the ER to get some butterfly bandages put on the cut. When the doc took one look and said "stitches" I kicked him in the balls, which were easily accessible from my seat on the exam table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i broke my arm falling off a couch, i kicked my little bro in the balls also cuz it hurt

The inside of my arm probably looks like ground round.

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    When are guys gonna learn that when a girl says STOP, it means STOP?
    yeah seriously..

5 points

and a hugeeeeeeeeee cup of coffee now

Experienced Member
    5 points and redbull ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast