Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

PokerOwned Pro

Metal Detector find with the help of PO!

So I redeemed a $25 amazon gift card through PO a couple months ago, my second sine July! I used it towards a Tesoro Compadre Metal detector. I found this pretty neat old button. I think it is called a Great Seal button, and they started using them in 1902, but I am not 100% sure on that yet. I have also found tons of used blank ammunition from 1940-1978. There used to be a military training area down the street from where I live, but it is just woods and new house there now. I also found an old musket round ball in the woods, which I thought was pretty cool!

OK - I gotta say that's a pretty cool use of your PO connection. I used to have a metal detector, but it sucked. Either I had a crappy one or the technology has improved in... damn... I guess it's going on 35 years now

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    OK - I gotta say that's a pretty cool use of your PO connection. I used to have a metal detector, but it sucked. Either I had a crappy one or the technology has improved in... damn... I guess it's going on 35 years now
    Yeah the technology has gotten better, but even now some metal detectors are better than others. I always research stuff before I buy it, or at least try to. I read many many reviews and watched many many videos before I actually made a purchase, it took me at least a month before I decided on which one to buy within my price range.

PokerOwned God
    Thought you were going to say you found a bitcoin lol

Nice finds!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Thought you were going to say you found a bitcoin lol

Nice finds!!!
    Thanks!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Oh and I wish I could find some bitcoins.. but my computer only get ~600khash/s when I mine for them :/. Guess that's better than not mining at all though, since I don't pay for power lol.

Pretty awesome find, NuGHuFFeR Hopefully you find some other treasures.

:-?what is that more exactely?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    very cool stuff! did you findanythingthat is valueable?