Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    lol someone need help doing math homework :P j/k

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Thanks for being nitpicky but yielding the same answer
    In my class, getting the correct answer without using the correct method is 50% loss of credit. Just sayin'
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    lol someone need help doing math homework :P j/k
    Freak ya!

I'm a physicist damnit, not an engineer.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    In my class, getting the correct answer without using the correct method is 50% loss of credit. Just sayin'
    Without the work in my class, we got no credit. So the work is essential.

I wrote this in 94'!!!

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by scooster34 View Post
    Without the work in my class, we got no credit. So the work is essential.
    Maybe you guys should take English classes - I don't see it written anywhere in the OP where he needed a proof or a step-by-step process.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

rivdee is right and both right

in terms of Physics, Force Gravity is the placeholder and can both be 1x or 0x or x, etc,. thank you both

FNET * FFRICTION (grav = 9.8 m/s'' is equal to space grav which equals 6.7 x 10 ^-11 m/s [not squared]) equals FFRICTION * FNET OR electron = 0.5 or 5.0---proton equals 1/2 or 2/1 and neutron = 2/1 or 1/2, etc,. ttyl

I see now make the base of (2nd) equation Force TENSION (*/* [dividing]) very easy triangle---top of triangle equal */* then base is either or (+) or (-) respectively Force NORMAL and Force GROSS (income helps).

P.S. The triangle thing is easy it equals distance at top then either or velocity and/or time management. Cover (d) with finger and you get v * t = distance. Cover (t) with finger and you get velocity lifting base of distance. Cover (v) with finger and you get time base lifting of distance. Add a UNIT like celcius or cups of coffee and you can do calculus.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

EDIT: This was basically for chemistry and for me. I showed the representative (proportional) and we came up with this:

x-5y=-15
    y=(x+15)/5 (dot matrix) 2(x) equals variable = FGRAVITY over FNET * FFRICTION [keeps x as placeholder].

(x+15)/5 = 5y/5
    x/5+3=y

x/5 * FFRICTION =|= x = FNET [keeps x as placeholder]
    y = 3

FTENSION n' FGRAVITY are as Frenchies would say 'plus biens' or 'come ci, come ca.'

NEXT EQUATION

y=3-3x
    y=3/3-3x/3
    y=0-x

THEREFORE: -x equals appropiated x/5 ability * FTENSION (FTENSION [/] over FGROSS [-] * FNORMAL [+]) equals 1/-x * FGRAVITY =|= x/1 =|= x/5 + x/1 EQUALS x * square-root/squared/zero/conch-shell/cosine (trigonometry)/GERALD (Arabic zero)
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 02-13-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    there are 48 unseen cards aside from the A3 and 2 kings.

On merge, there are 48 aces in the deck - so 47 left.
    haqhahahahha again, ty both

My teacher and I agree and both disagree for various answers. For a hypothetical equation like: 9^2x+1 = 81(27^x) we have come up with VARIOUS answers.

Four to be exact. We're both Physicist so there's some English variations needed to be totally exact.

Your program gave the answer of 0.5 which is right of course. There's also answer(s) of 0.25 available and using the 1/2 (0.5) formula to rewrite to an equal number.

In terms of physics, we can help with the program. To be perfectly simple, = should equal = sign. I think there is only ONE way to make all the answers available and that is to make a program equal to "Universal Suffrage for Proportional Representation."

If you want the work done for the equation I can forward them to you (all 4). It's basically sayin' anti-matter (space gravity) should have a numerical value equal to dark matter (earth gravity) so,,, Force Earth over Force Space (space is lifting base).

For example: square root of 2 can be EITHER (according to physics) 2^1 or 2^0.5.

All this is equal in English to Force Gravity over FNET * FFRICTION and --- Force Tension over FNORMAL * FGROSS.

Other calcualtion like 6.7x10^-11 m/s and 9.8 m/s^2 might seem erroneous (odd) however they ARE according to PI * PHI (3.15 ^ infinity) + (1.618 * infinity).
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 02-19-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Seeing if my Calc. is CORRECT

^^^ Disregard since it was a copy-past of an email sent to a program writer.

Have a NEW equation:

Flag-based RNG

y=Log1^x

36 * 12%

/10

3.3333 * Speed of Light/Cosine to sine tangent proportion.

EMR trig triangle EMR = top-base EXP =|= FNORM =|= EXP = FGROSS

27^1.33333c = 81

EMR ratio

STOP

MISSING CHARACTER FORMAT basically division

Space derived structurally changed impusle reading from BALCK HOLE

DESGINATION: 1/something -exp of base making it pi/phi or phi/pi * etc,.

STOP card -based game = 52 * 52 = 2700 even

18 cards (solitaire) RNG 52/2700 to make clubs * 0.25
    1/4 + 2/4 + 3/4 + 4/4

COSINE = Electroplated cell reading =|= cell base elctroplate.

9^2x+1 = 81(27^x)

3^2(2x+1) = 3^4(3^3x)

3^4x+1 = NOT 3^7x ----------> FORCENORMAL

SIGMA: FNORMAL app. +1 is placeholder 4/3

3^4x+1 = NOT/NOT 3^12x ----------> FORCEGRAVITY

SIGMA: 3*3(4x-12x = +1 3/4)

CHECK: -8x/-8 = x
    -2/-8 = 0.25

"division" = GRAVITY/FNET*FFRICTION =|= division = TENSION/FNORMAL(+)*FGROSS(-)

therefore^1
    therefore^2

ANSWER:

9^2(0.25)+1 = 81(27^x)

9*81 = 0.5 +1 =|= 1.5

9^1.5 = 81

STOP

27^1.33333333*COSINE/4over3

81 or therefore^1 or therefore^2

STOP

computer program

3^4x+2 = 3^7x

-3x+2

x= 0.66666666^speed-of-light or c
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 02-25-2014 at 12:48 PM.

x=Log2^y

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast