Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Any1 havin probs with new yahoo email?? Help please.....

They have changed format of free yahoo email again. and u CANT change back to classic this time.. I talked with another person here last nite, and they are having same problem tooo........ THe mail page is putting ALL UR EMAILS on a SCROLLING page, NOT like 25 or 50 only a time. like before. UGH.. i have looked in options,, and mines still ch ecked for 25 a page,, but its not doing it tho. SO PROB is u cant delete one page at a time now.. if u get 100 messages,, they are ALL IN ONE scrolling page,, and ONNLY way is to delete one check mark at a time. omg ew if u se the check all thing, up top , like before,, IT WILL DELETE all ur emails,, and i mean alll of th em.. SO IF any1 here , KNOW s how to get this to only put like 25 or 50 on one page again,, AND get RID of this scrolling ALL ur messgaes on one long page,,, PLEASE let me know!,,, TY ALL for any help....

try this for yahoo classic mail

>>>http://us.mc1207.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?switch=1

OMG rooooster . TYTY... th at LINK will WORK to put it back to normal.. but only if i use the link over n over,,, if i just go to yahoo.con,, then to m ail,, it goesss back auto to the NEW HOORible crap...... so i have to save this link haha.. I DID read that the old version wont work very long tho, and it will keep tryin to put u back to this new one... SO I DK where u found this or how,, but TYTY,, and hope it keeps working for awhile............ IN CASE i t dont work long,,, do u know HOW TO get rid fo the scollling thing in new mail version?? tho? it puts ALL ur emailsss on one lonnnng page is the prob... OK TYTY again for the help i really appreciate it

use a different e-mail like gmail

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things