Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Warning ----- Don't stake janish

I wouldn't post here if it was just me, but i know he owes others also and i've seen him ask for stakes from others recently. So i wanted to let everyone know so they can be informed before they throw their money away.

I staked janish in a carbon tourney a while ago (not a po freeroll, a buyin tourney). we agreed to split any winnings, he said he could transfer. after cashing for over 100, turns out he couldn't transfer. To give him the benefit of the doubt, he did have reasons, which i won't get into, but did act surprised when he couldn't. Was suppose to work it out and send asap. Well it's been 1 excuse after another. Finally around the beginning of dec. he got a new account on carbon and said he could transfer with that account but carbon didn't transfer funds from 1st account. Anyway, i pay for sharkscope, so i can see every tournament he has played in and he has lost over 100 dollars playing tournaments with his new account, so he has had money on it, though he has told me he doesn't. I've come to the conclusion he was just trying to keep me quiet with false hope that he actually intended to pay. I know it's a risk when you give anyone anything on here, and i accept the lose, but when i see him asking others for a stake, i have to speak up and let everyone know what he has done to me. So if you want to take a chance on him, good luck, but you have been warned.

*** edit *** Just wanted to put this here, after this thread was made, janish did contact me and has now paid almost all that he owes. **************************************
    Last edited by madjek; 01-02-2012 at 09:16 AM.

That is really crappy.
    Regardless of what his issues are, he owes you and should square it any way he can. I love how ppl around here run into problems and just think, oh well the staker has to deal with it.

yep i have been asked

PokerOwned God
    thats messed up... he could of dumped you some mopney on a table... janish is wack for that.... i wont ever loan him

PokerOwned God
    That really sucks and i'm sorry you had to take the hit Madjek. I staked him into 1 game , which he did decent without cashing. He has asked for several stakes since that and told me he could transfer. I don't think I will be staking him again reading this.

#NiggasInParis

I fucking hate people on here, 50% of them are scammers

this is why im against people staking me i make it quite clear i cant transfer i have no intention of goin to get varified just yet because in my opinion im not good enough to be staked just yet and besides id rather earn it myself and keep what i win :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

either you have a fucking awesome perosn that trustworthy as hell on here, or youll run into a fucking scumbag lsoer.....ive learned the hard way from donaldmega lsot $300....has anyone heard from him lately?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    That is really crappy.
    Regardless of what his issues are, he owes you and should square it any way he can. I love how ppl around here run into problems and just think, oh well the staker has to deal with it.
    His issues were with his old account, which no longer exist since he got a new one, and like i said, he's lost over 100 with that new account already.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    His issues were with his old account, which no longer exist since he got a new one, and like i said, he's lost over 100 with that new account already.
    Yes that is crappy, and I was not just referring to him, there was another member who got staked and won a good amount, and did something to get their account frozen, and after months of not paying actually called the staker self centered for wanting payment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast