Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Survey Master
    salazar2 is another account of his

Curious as to what the refund is about?

Survey Master
    another suggestion would be to close any inactive accounts. one month inactive=closed.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Curious as to what the refund is about?
    zab allows this guy to be here. they have argued in main chat and im sure in private over the multi accounting. so with that being said, if hes allowed here and comes into the client fucking with ppl and tilting them causing them to lose a shitload of points because he wants to be an ass i think i deserve a refund. especially when he shouldnt be here in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    zab allows this guy to be here. they have argued in main chat and im sure in private over the multi accounting. so with that being said, if hes allowed here and comes into the client fucking with ppl and tilting them causing them to lose a shitload of points because he wants to be an ass i think i deserve a refund. especially when he shouldnt be here in the first place
    So you think Zab should take them off of the player that won them and give them to you?
    You can block chat in client ....

People being assholes to put others on tilt and play bad is pretty standard. The fact you lost 20K because of it just means he did a pretty good job at it. If it was really getting to you on the login tab of the client you can block peoples chat.

So you should be refunded because you get tilted by table chatter easily?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

if you knew he was a multi accounter and a scumbag why did you play with him?
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned God
    tommy i was there and i saw all the convo, but to say he should refund you 20k, that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard..sht zab i want all my money back then from gimmie, rckt, llil g, fluffy, donmega as well...lmk asap zab, i think it around 50k

i read thread and it sounds like you need to work on poker if that make you tilt 20k point

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast