Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

The SR23 bet anything thread.

I am going to be offering action for a wide array of things, not exclusive to sports. For example, I am going to offer HS donkey betting. I am going to post the link to this thread in my primary thread I am composing right now. If you think you are good, put some serious points on a win and take all bet. Donkey betting here is limited to 50pts. Example, say just for examples sake that Potfan42o wanted to get odds from me that he would win the next FR. I might lay him 10-1 on say 2k pts that he would win. Would be a nice way for anyone here to build a real fat stack of pts for a small amount. Both parties ofc would be required to escrow the funds on site. I will lay odds on all PO FR's for anyone. This will be the HS donkey betting. Additionally, I will book action on sports as well. House(Me) reserves the right to refuse action. Additionally, the house reserves the right to offer lines that aren't exactly what you may find online. Take your shot to bring the house down. I think that the FR bets on yourself or someone else could be the best way for players here to pile points up. #HMU

Let's get the action rolling. Will need both parties to escrow. #HMU

I am booking a heavy hitter bet with Emilbiz on the Miami/Pacers game. I have 30k points on Pacers +7.5. Emil and I are both escrowing. even $$$ bet. Emilbiz has Miami -7.5. Goodluck 2 all parties involved. Will post when completed.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree

Ok both of us have escrowed Emilbiz and I. I have Pacers +7.5 and he has the Heat -7.5. Game is in 15minutes.