Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64349.83

Banned

Looking For Extra Income From Home? Look Here!

Seeing that most of us play online poker I'm sure you spend alot of time on the computer, laptop, whatever. I myself make my extra income as a network marketer, I was going to introduce this opportunity to make money when I first joined PO but I didn't want people to look at the thread and not even notice my name at all, lol. But what I have is the opportunity to potentially turn $40 into hundreds every week. And its all done from home, online, working for yourself. And no its not hard work, it's really just word of mouth.

I'm a independent associate for a company called Motor Club of America, which offers a roadside benefit package for $40. When you get this package you can also be sponsored into the associate and get paid 200% advanced commission for every membership package you sell. You can offer the opportunity to make money or the actual benefits that people also get.

You will be provided with materials and resources needed to get leads an make sales, but word of mouth is the best, who doesnt want to make extra money? You are paid EVERY friday for the sales made the week before.

Make one sale a week get $80.
    2 Sales? $160
    4 Sales? $320
    And the numbers keep going up depending on how good of a week.

You can approach this as a full time job or maybe just extra money to your bankroll.
    Post here or PM me to get more in depth details if you are interested.

PokerOwned God
    Sounds cool...not into putting up my own money though to make money. But still cool post. Thanks for sharing.

Banned
    No problem dimebags, but it takes money to make money in almost anything, I can't guarantee the money because that would be wrong, but it is easy. This isn't a get rich quick scheme but it is some extra money and can replace a small min. wage job. As long as you can get the word out to like minded people.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I am stuck doing small small work online, as my health well does'nt permit me to hold a job too well.
    I would recommend working for a Hospital, if your into that. If you have your health, you can easily get a job that will pay 14 dollars an hour. Easy.
    But i like to make money w/o spending money. Just like my poker winnings, all one hundred percent profit. I don't spend my winnings, I do other things onlilne to pay for my gambling. lol
    anyways, dump reply my apologies in no manner saying anything negative but would be cool to do what you are able to do but not sure If i have the skills to do it.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    ...but how much did you lose?
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Banned
    How much did I loose? Nothing, well let me take that back I was - $40 at first got one sign up and doubled that an never looked back, and dimebags in my situation its better for me to work from home online.