Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Are You Giving Thanks For This Year?

So Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Tell us what you are giving thanks for this year?

I am giving thanks for having a well paying part-time job this year which I hope continues far into the future.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    So Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Tell us what you are giving thanks for this year?

I am giving thanks for having a well paying part-time job this year which I hope continues far into the future.
    I'm giving thanks for god blessing me with a 4 inch penis...

Nah seriously.... I aint sure, my years been pretty shitty... prolly give thanks for the year being almost over.... yeah, Thats it!!!!!!

congrats on job though.

Banned
    I have nothing to give thanks to...Only thing I would have anything to give thanks to would be if I won the lottery, or the same thing happening to our house similar to what happened In Indianapolis...just confined t our house though and while we are gone of course...would be my and my mom's personal lottery lol

PokerOwned God
    i give thanks to life period, still alive, free and able to have sex with my wife daily and play with my kids, the small things i am so thankful for..happy turkey day peeps

Banned
    I have nothing to be thankful for and never have had anything to be thankful for.

happy thank's giving

PokerOwned God
    i am thankful that my family and friends survived the hurricane alot of problems but we are all alive

PokerOwned Veteran
    im thankful for da boobies of course. i like dem nice and round. i am thankful for dat . amen

PokerOwned Veteran
    That those fuckers will stop saying what they are thankful for on a daily basis on fb.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i saty thanks my lord for everythings you give me
    im bikkeromano

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast