Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Survey Master

people like this guy piss me off

his first pm

LLB?
    Hey whats going on? are you keeping all of my points from the Heads up LLBS? I put 6k in the Market on Friday figured 1150 was a good tip. Let Me Know.

his 2nd pm

You had to Fucking ASK SOMEONE IS IT OK TO FUCK HIM OVER.. I guess that is so you make yourself feel better. I didnt ask them other Jack-off for my money back because it not worth getting into it with them. I only asked you because we bet all the time. Figured you wouldnt want any thing for Free.. But I guess I was Wrong. want to fuck someone over for 12 dollars pretty sad. Oh well Good Luck SOunds like you will need it.

ok for those of you who dont know what the hell this is about, lemme inform you. friday before i went to work i played the 4m pokerowned freeroll. i got in some pretty nice sized llbs. 100 pts up to 5000 points. was probably in 5-6 different bets. anyways. i had 2 bets with stereotex, 1 for 5000 and 1 for 1900. both were HU bets. he was also in a bunch of other bets. about 9500 points worth of bets is what stereotex was in for.

he always gets in the llbs and late registers for tourneys. if you go read the rules on how to enter llbs it states "enter the tourney, then place your bets" he failed to make the registration. so i won the 2 HU bets with him. its not my fault he did not follow the rules and get into tourney before making llbs.

the issue was brought up in main chat that day. gimmeabrew stereotex and myself had a 1k llb in same said tourney. gimme asked in main chat if stereotex had registered, so i checked tourney lobby at about 12 mins past the hour and he had not registered. so gimme says you win his HU bet. Prawney also got into this conversation and said i was not obligated to give him his points back.

if the guy cannot follow the rules maybe he shouldnt make these bets??? as per his 2nd pm i do not see where i fucked him over at all. i registered for this tourney. he did not. looks to me as if he fucked himself over. notice he also says he did not ask anyone else for any points back!!!! just really pisses me off he expects special treatment

Survey Master
    id also like to add i finished 13th in this tourney and most likely woulda won the damn points from him anyways. hes either 1st or last in freerolls and lately closer to last

his tactics have been brought into question before, its why the rule is there about making llbs etc zab put it there for that reason, if i were u id just ignore him
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    well that is a shame that is why i dont get into all that just get points to play freeroll and i i win i play poker at tables