Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List of idiots who have bubbled begging for something (for future reference)

Since my bubble message apparently isn't clear and idiots still ask for shit, I'm just gonna maintain this thread as a list of all people who can't follow the rules or respect this place.

Idiot #1: IDoThisFor - bubbled EVERYONE for stakes a few weeks ago, then begged me for points last night to get into a BCP tournament (he didn't have 65 pts).

Idiot #2: DanielCastle - I've never talked to this clown but he felt it was ok to bubble me asking for a stake. Idiot.

Lets see if the list grows - id prefer it didnt.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    I had to change my sig to include bubbles (IMO, bubble chat is a form of PM), because one person thought it didn't count.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

I want to be on this list so bad but my bubble dont work

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

There are others who are not on this list yet since at LEAST i talk to them on a semi-regular basis. Strangers who beg are fucking pathetic.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

If i send you 500 points, can i be idiot number 3. i want this for my title. "This idiot send me 500 points to be Idiot #3".

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pray4spades Literally called me Expletives yesterday for not staking him even though he has owed me 4k points for over 3 weeks! It does not get any worse than that!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hope I'm not on that list riv. lol I know I've talked to you about it before but think you're cool on how we help eachother out when needed

dont get me started i can go on for days ok 2 days . so if you stake 1 fool you gotta stake em all
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wait whats bubble? not familiar with it

its called rapport, try building it with some members before wheelin' and dealin' yer ass off. That's why I'm going to wait awhile before I start asking for stakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast