Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    say anything you want. im givin my opinion of who i think you are. quit hiding
    quit hiding in your closet with ur 2 inch pecker.. maybe you wouldnt be such a angry loser LOL
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I dont think this has ever been 100 percent established before, but it has been talked about before i know too LOL cussing has nothing to do with it tho,,, there have been others here at po, in the past, that were women, that swore a lot too lol
    tahnk u rrickir
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    cry more OP

Seasoned Veteran
    wait wait wait wait lemme guess.. she won 200 chips off you and now you're on a rampage? I'm sorry I had to state the obvious lol

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by anon10 View Post
    wait wait wait wait lemme guess.. she won 200 chips off you and now you're on a rampage? I'm sorry I had to state the obvious lol
    she didnt beat me in any pot. shes just always running that mouth

Survey Master
    I get the last post again
    Why such hatred in these threads... It's almost Christmas..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12