Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    is kinda funnny aw lol,,, LILG relax alittle bit,,,,,,, I LOVES U ,, and i have gooten little pisssy over same stuffs u know.... all i can say is LILg will alwasyss pay his stufffs,,,, willll usually be late,,, but will defo pay u ,,, jsut gott a acccept wehn give the loan..usually i keeep all chat in private tho,, bout these stufffs, and not do in main cha t tho,,, ...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    That is taking it out of context, but typical.
    Really. I happen to think it is very much putting it into context. You don't get that every time you do this, those who owe use that as an excuse to pay whenever they damn will please? While G has never said as much, do you have any idea how many times a defaulter has said "I don't have points right now, just collect insurance" to me?

Default status doesn't go far enough and debt collect is a piss-poor way of eventually breaking even. Ya ya, I know the "risks" of lending, but defaulters better damn well learn to accept the risk of being a jerk when being asked "when".
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-28-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ummm first of all i havent won a damn thing on any stake in a whiel been on a downswing
    and if i wouldve had cash to pay u i wouldve been fuckign paid u its not my fualt i dotn have any offer or offer fucking walls left
    and i dont have a fuckign issue with u i told u i can pay u whenever infiniti come back where i can cashout and ge tu points it not my fault site been down all day
    TONelson G is good for it. We have been in this same predicament plenty of times and he always finds a way out. I know damn well you will get paid.

IF you lend to G, you will always be paid back. Just not always on time. DEAL w/ IT.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    IF you lend to G, you will always be paid back. Just not always on time. DEAL w/ IT.
    +1
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I agree, its just here Ton isn't OOL here. It's just the fact that Lilg acts llike a total baby when people call him out. Grow up G.... No hate,,, you know I have loaned you and waited plenty of times. Its just your pouting gets old.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    pounting no when mofos come at me like kids imma act jsut liek they act
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    im confused about this thread....whos at fault lol

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Really. I happen to think it is very much putting it into context. You don't get that every time you do this, those who owe use that as an excuse to pay whenever they damn will please? While G has never said as much, do you have any idea how many times a defaulter has said "I don't have points right now, just collect insurance" to me?
    I said to collect insurance because you were causing a scene in chat, and gee doesn't have the points, he is banned from like all of the offerwalls so has no way to get them, so the added drama in main chat would accomplish nothing, oh wait yes it would, your need for drama.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    puffy with the convo i had on bottomchat wiht him he jsut being a lil childish ass fucking troll and just doin this to start fuckign drama and dversed a fucking ban form posting and chat
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast