Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    im not being a asshoel abotu shit i told him i cant pay him till tomorrow and mods have asked this bicth to not start drama and bicth made mofo make a psot tyring to put me out as a fucking scammer fuck thsi low life bitch
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    LOL shut up and pay
    go kill your fucking self u pos
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Dont kill yo self.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Dpad?
    Buhahahaha of course not lol.

It's simple. G and I were cool till he stopped even trying to earn points for me to debt collect. Lately he been in chat talking about stakes all the damn time. I know he has been getting them and making SOME money. So ya, I called him out a little bit in chat.. but then he gets all cocky and given me lip...lol

Well G, it don't work that way. You owe me... you don't get to say how much matters or doesn't. You don't get to tell me anything except when you are going to pay up. Since you have said 'tomorrow" three times since you went into default.. tomorrow doesn't cut it anymore. So yep, I'm going to ride your degen ass all the way to the atm if I have to.

As for you being a scammer.... well I NEVER CALLED YOU ONE. In fact when it was even hinted at in chat I was the first to say "NO WAY, BS"

So G, get your facts and your pennies straight. Shove those pennies over to my side of the table, and those facts up your degen arse.

ps I still love you G... just not a big fan of teenage temper tantrums.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Pro
    newcomer to this thread. TOnelson u gotta lay off my scrawny little white brother he means good...

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    thread of the year nominee
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by tonelson View Post
    buhahahaha of course not lol.

It's simple. G and i were cool till he stopped even trying to earn points for me to debt collect. Lately he been in chat talking about stakes all the damn time. I know he has been getting them and making some money. So ya, i called him out a little bit in chat.. But then he gets all cocky and given me lip...lol

well g, it don't work that way. You owe me... You don't get to say how much matters or doesn't. You don't get to tell me anything except when you are going to pay up. Since you have said 'tomorrow" three times since you went into default.. Tomorrow doesn't cut it anymore. So yep, i'm going to ride your degen ass all the way to the atm if i have to.

As for you being a scammer.... Well i never called you one. In fact when it was even hinted at in chat i was the first to say "no way, bs"

so g, get your facts and your pennies straight. Shove those pennies over to my side of the table, and those facts up your degen arse.

ps i still love you g... Just not a big fan of teenage temper tantrums.

okay... Dpad would not reply liek that.. Lol

def not dpad! Haha!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

ummm first of all i havent won a damn thing on any stake in a whiel been on a downswing
    and if i wouldve had cash to pay u i wouldve been fuckign paid u its not my fualt i dotn have any offer or offer fucking walls left
    and i dont have a fuckign issue with u i told u i can pay u whenever infiniti come back where i can cashout and ge tu points it not my fault site been down all day

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ummm first of all i havent won a damn thing on any stake in a whiel been on a downswing
    and if i wouldve had cash to pay u i wouldve been fuckign paid u its not my fualt i dotn have any offer or offer fucking walls left
    and i dont have a fuckign issue with u i told u i can pay u whenever infiniti come back where i can cashout and ge tu points it not my fault site been down all day
    I thought you cashed out on Infinity for over 100 SWC.... you said that earlier today.

Stop picking on lilg you mofos i killz ya.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast