Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

PokerOwned Demi-God

Lets hear about your celebrity run ins.

I just love hearing about peoples accidental run ins with celebrities. You see these people on TV or in movies and never expect to really see them INRL, and then boom, your walking through the mall one day and run into that guy who just last night you watched save the white house from being occupied by a North Korean terrorist group.

I just really love hearing people experiences, did you totally geek out asking for photos and autographs, or did you play it cool and just politely nod and walk by. Everyone has their own unique experiences and i want to hear them, so use this thread and share!!

I have two of my own, weirdly enough they both happened within a week of each other.

I was like 11 maybe 12 and my family was visiting my uncle in florida. We flew into tampa and as we are walking through the air port we spot a small crowd of people gathered, we scope it out as we walk by and it turns out that it is Dale Earnhardt. My dad is a huge NASCAR fan and of course we had to meet him. We waited around with the crowd and Dale was very patient and polite to everyone he signed an autograph for my dad we shook hands and that was it, I wasn't really into racing so this was no big deal to me but seeing how darn excited my dad was, is what made it such a great experience to me. My dad was such a quiet private person, and seeing him so high on the moment was a real treat for me. Sadly Dale passed the following February on what happened to also be my dads birthday, Feb 18th.

My uncle lives in New Port Richie but has a boat in Clearwater, we spend a lot of our trips down there out on the water fishing. This particular trip we are there in the early after noon fishing and as I am bored out of my mind, i see this boat with a black and white pain job that catches my eye. I realize that what i am seeing is a WCW ( World Championship Wrestling) NWO (new world order)paint job. As the boat gets closer I realize I am looking at Hulk Hogan!!

No one else had noticed that I was looking at this boat, so when I blurt out "OMG its Hulk Hogan" no one really knows what I am talking about. I point out the boat and when everyone realizes i am right they are filled with excitement. I mean what are the odds? My uncle tells us that he had heard Hulk had a boat here but had never actually seen him before this. The boat is getting closer and closer and we can tell that Hulk has noticed us watching him. I hope and hope that when he gets to us that he will stop and talk. He doesn't but what he does is pretty cool as well. As he comes up on us we see him starting to flex as he does in the ring before matches, showing us his biceps and such, and he continues flex and wave as he passes us. It still kills me to this day that I didn't have the presence of mind to snap some pictures, i have pictures from that very day of stupid fish we caught but I completely blanked on getting pictures of the Hulk.

I am a boring guy from Ohio and have two stories so I am sure that others out there have some that are much better. So lets hear them!

oar
    Experienced Member
    working on a home in the back yard I openned the gate and two yorkies ran in. They Belong to alicia moore aka (pink). she apologized
    and I responded with have a nice day

I was at my uncle's house when I was about 12 and all of a sudden Ray Bourque showed up to hang out. Didn't know it then, but he's good friends with my uncle. Later, my cousin Kate and his daughter Melissa went to the same private school and were BFF the whole time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by oar View Post
    working on a home in the back yard I openned the gate and two yorkies ran in. They Belong to alicia moore aka (pink). she apologized
    and I responded with have a nice day
    Wow that would be freaking amazing, to me she is the sexiest chick in the entertainment industry, its not just her looks she just seems like a freaking awesome chick. I feel like i could have gone to high school with her or some shit, just seems down to earth.

Most of the movie "I know what you did last summer" was filmed in the town I live in. My dad and I had gone to our barber to get some haircuts. As we were walking out the door a man and a woman were walking by and they stopped and chatted with me and my dad for about 20 minutes. After I told my dad man that girl was hott!! LOL it turned out the girl was Jennifer Love Hewitt and the guy was Freddy Prince Jr.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I used to live on the block where they filmed goodfellowsd with the house they cut up the body saw al pacino -

Experienced Member
    My brother sat next to Tony Dungy in the summer on an airplane flight on a monday afternoon after visiting with family and returning to Indianapolis. Pretty cool guy.

Seasoned Veteran
    I used to work as a waitress in Wichita, and one day Harrison Ford randomly came to the restaurant I worked at and was seated in my section. He ordered a cuban sandwich with fries and a water. He only spend $13, and tipped me $3. I understand $3 is more than 15% on that bill, but come on... can't Indiana Jones spend a little more?! Regardless, he was very polite.