Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How did you learn to play, Poker Stories..

For me, growing up as a youngster 4-5 I remember by grandfather playing in high stakes cash games,. One christmas, when I was like 7 he gave me a large thick cloth bag full of $30 in nickles,. I had been asking him to teach me the game so he dealt some cards out and said he was going to teach me to play poker(5 card draw back then) after teasing me and letting me win a few hands and think I was good, (my first time playing poker), he somehow talked me into gambling with him. Needless to say a few hands later he had all his nickles back lol.(But ended up giving them to me anyway). Each year after I knew just what to expect, it was the same each year, and he took my nickles each year till I was around 13-14, he had actualy taught me all he knew and I was able to win all his chips.(at least thats what I want to believe . I never got a bag of nickles from him again. RIP

looking back, he must not have been very good.. bc.. im still

100% donkey 24/7, peaCe

PokerOwned God
    I learned from older cousins when I was 7 or 8. Just playing for pennies, five card draw.

My ex boyfriend used to always play which I thought was annoying until one day i was beyond bored and he suggested he teach me how to play. When I learned how to play there was no turning back I've been hooked ever since. That was 2 years ago.

Private
    I learned from older brothers

Sophmore year of high school, while traveling to baton rouge for the state tennis championships a friend taught me in the back of a van. Didnt think to much of it then, but when we got back the 2004 main event was on tv and while watching that fat bastard take it down i got hooked. Been 8 years now and i still love it, i believe its been a pretty good "investment" as its made me 15-20k over the years

PokerOwned Pro
    my school friends used to play in homegames, at that time i used to say no way its gambling, now i only play freerolls and i do enjoy the game...

I didn't even know there was a home game before when I start to play in Pokerstars, well I do first of all learn to play 5-draw Poker after a friend I got interesting in Holdem.
    I dunno lol
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Think It Was The Pilgrims That Taught Me But It Was So Long ago not Sure

PokerOwned Veteran
    I had no clue what poker was but found it online one day probably while looking for inappropriate pictures. Downloaded a site that I've long forgotten entered a freeroll won 4th and all kinds of "cool" clothes and I was hooked

PokerOwned God
    learned about 8 years ago from my sons and have been hooked ever since - my first site was paradise poker but it was shut down years ago because it was a usa site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast