Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by galopmat View Post
    hahahahaha...nobody read what you write here
    Well clearly YOU should, nOOb.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Geez. I always thought that there was a limit on how many characters we can post on a thread but I see that some are pushing that limit envelop to the brink of just a huge rant lol

Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    Rule #1 of poker: Don't correct the donk

Where else is the money supposed to come from?
    I'm glad someone gets it!! I would love to get called with 9 6!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    thats right this thread is for you new ppl that come in and throw your chips around with the concept of shove and pray poker. STOP IT. you look retarded. its a freeroll is the most common response im gonna hear from this. WHO the FUCK cares if its a freeroll or not???? you guys wanna play stupid there are play money tables you can shove and pray on all day.

this isnt a freeroll per say. it cost 150 points to enter. not hard to make nor is it alot of money. i guess my point is why not try to play to win like you would if its for a million dollars? makes sense to me.

id also like you guys to take the time to look around and see what the place has to offer. most of you stroll in brand new and see a freeroll. gets you all excited so you earn 150 points and enter. then you donk your way into a couple dollars possibly. after that you go play a mtt on carbon or a cash table eventually getting your ass handed to you and come back here hoping to do the same the next day.

thats very stupid and youll never be anything but a freeroller for the rest of your lives. at the same time, many of us have other bets on these games that you are welcome to participate in. specifically last longer bets. if you need an explanation feel free to pm me. the games are worth 9-12$ for 1st. normally i have 20-40$ worth of points bet on the side in these games. not cool to get donked on by a moron playing 6 9. or any other combination of bullshit cards.

some other promotions that might make you want to try in this game are out back to back winner promo, grinder challenge, donkey challenge, and ko the champ. prize pools go up daily in these. back to back champion is over 90$ right now. plenty of ways to build a bankroll. should make you think a little before carelessly throwing your chips in a pot like it dont matter.

lastly id just like you to think about the way you play and what its costing another person possibly. i mean would you want to be beat by junk if you had 40-50$ on the line? i know most will read and forget but i hope some of you think a bit before showing us how retarded you can be.
    you are absolutely right and it has gotten to the point for me that i am losing my interest in these games which were once a couple of months ago so much fun and as you say throw your chips around in play money games if you want to play bingo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123