Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

CALLING OUT 3 of the BIGGEST DONKFISH on HERE

Namely jimmiepage, badmanadman, n eliasakd.

Look, yinz definitely r at the top of the list when it comes to being HORRIBAD so i dont even know y im wasting my time on yinz. Mainly because im bored n got nothing better to do. Yinz talk all kindsa shit at the tables so y not settle it like men. Ill play any n all of yinz HU 11 games each(or how many ever that u wanna play that will actually show whos better) for whatever amount yinz wanna play for. First to 6 wins the match. N we can even play it in the client to save you guys stats from looking even worse than they already do.

So its as simple as that, Put ur money on the wood where its good, Put up or shut up, or whatever way u wanna say it.

Point blank. Thats all there is to it.

JoeSchmoeJr
    Last edited by Zab; 10-18-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Namely jimmiepage, badmanadman, n eliasakd.

Look, yinz definitely r at the top of the list when it comes to being HORRIBAD so i dont even know y im wasting my time on yinz. Mainly because im bored n got nothing better to do. Yinz talk all kindsa shit at the tables so y not settle it like men. Ill play any n all of yinz HU 11 games each(or how many ever that u wanna play that will actually show whos better) for whatever amount yinz wanna play for. First to 6 wins the match. N we can even play it in the client to save you guys stats from looking even worse than they already do.

So its as simple as that, Put ur money on the wood where its good, Put up or shut up, or whatever way u wanna say it.

Point blank. Thats all there is to it.

JoeSchmoeJr
    can you and I play 1 game HU for 1$ or 2$ limits? NOW?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    awwww I'm a little sad... i thought for sure my name would be on here lol

PokerOwned Pro
    u called me a all in pre flop 2 6 off its all i have to say 4k all in

wtf is yinz? lmao....

u left off quite a few other donks who shall remain nameless too lolol....

Banned
    only three? did u(yinz) get lazy or something?

PokerOwned Veteran
    sooooooooooooo much this

in regards to wtf is a yinz

PokerOwned God
    they do call me donklegend..i guess i derserve to be on that list as well...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by acesCitron View Post
    u called me a all in pre flop 2 6 off its all i have to say 4k all in
    yeah, u were shorstacked, i was in BB, n blinds were high enough as to it was a snap call. Pot odds n all that is sumtin u probly dont understand tho.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast