BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    am i the only one wondering wtf this is doing on a poker forum :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    am i the only one wondering wtf this is doing on a poker forum :|
    Hence, off topic,,,,,You must be one miserable MF azreal,,,, seen many of your kind,,,their (your) life is so miserable you have to cut people down to make yourself feel some self worth. Wouldn't trade a day of my life for your whole lifetime. And by the way I have some people that consider me as friend here ,,,something I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Hence, off topic,,,,,You must be one miserable MF azreal,,,, seen many of your kind,,,their (your) life is so miserable you have to cut people down to make yourself feel some self worth. Wouldn't trade a day of my life for your whole lifetime. And by the way I have some people that consider me as friend here ,,,something I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about.
    on here no ure not friends ure rivals people to learn from and beat at poker, i dont care if its off topic or not blabbing about how u may have cheated death again has no place on the internet it bugs me and it seems like most of u here are dying or have family that are dying peo;ple have shit to deal with no need to plaster it all over the internet
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    on here no ure not friends ure rivals people to learn from and beat at poker, i dont care if its off topic or not blabbing about how u may have cheated death again has no place on the internet it bugs me and it seems like most of u here are dying or have family that are dying peo;ple have shit to deal with no need to plaster it all over the internet

Damn Azreal, I usually like your off the wall comments and general IDGAF attitude, but you have crossed the line man. You need to stop being a prick 24/7.... sometimes it is funny but you need to know when to STFU.

Wagon, I hope for your sake that this is nothing. I don't know you personally, but from what I have seen you seem to be a stand up nice guy.

PokerOwned Pro
    Sickread, if he learns to STFU i'd be amazed. That said, Azreal, if you don't want to see it, don't read it... it was obvious what the thread was about

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow that's some crazy story about your life and lungs. good luck on it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12